*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 2: Away From The Beach
  2. 1: Meeting With Eevee
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208651-Eeveelution-Giantess/cid/2800300-2-Away-From-The-Beach
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2208651
Eeveelution Giantess Harem Story. (Don't Add.)
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

2: Away From The Beach

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
... was a little girl! Well not really little, or a normal girl either. She was furry with two shades of brown over her body, her face young and curious. She seemed more like a normal animal than a sea monster. Only humanised.

You look around once again, seeing more of her torso. Was she wearing a swimsuit? What kind of weird place are you in now. Are you dreaming? Are you hallucinating?

For Eevee herself, she looked down onto the toy boat, seeing a small little creature on it. She was left confused and stunned about it, as she did not expect to see anything on it, and especially not something she recognised it. It wore dirty clothes, and had little hair. Only the top of it’s head a bit on the mouth. It was on two feet just like her and her sisters.

She’s always been a curious girl and she brought her face down closer to the creature. Seeing him on his feet freak out as he backs up several times, trying to get his distance with fear.

“G-Get away from me! Whatever you are!” You say to her as you were thinking about jumping overboard. The sharks were not gonna be as threatening as this girl is.

“You can talk!” She said, her voice being loud as you looked at the monster. It can talk, she can talk? You looked at each other for a couple of seconds until you heard another girl’s voice yell out from the distance.

“Eevee! Where are you!?”

She turned her head and yelled back, basically deafening you. “Right here Vaporeon!” She said as you were a bit confused. Eevee, Vaporeon? Defiantly not human names, what were these things.

She turned her brown eyes back onto you and you froze under her gaze. What was she planning to do? Suddenly she brought her fingers forward and right to you. You could do nothing at the scary sight as she grabbed you between her fingers. Of course you try to squirm and fight your way out, but comparing how big her fingers are to how small you are that is pointless. You would barely be three inches tall!

She brought you out of the boat and right in front of her eye, hanging you there for a couple of seconds as you froze. What was she going to do to you?

Eevee was deciding something. You were far too interesting for her to ignore. She needed to take you back to her room, it was just a matter of how? She didn’t want her older sister to find you.

Eventually she decided, hiding you in her one piece would be the best thing to do. Leaning her face in she began to talk to you in her fingers. “Can you please not move for like... a couple of minutes. I’ll try to take your toy boat with me.”

Your eyes go wide at what she was saying, and you barely had enough time to act, as she then brought you around. Her fingers at her one piece swimsuit digging at the side right near her arms. She opened it up and you were plunged right in! Unable to do anything as you feel a wet blanket of fur up against you. She made sure that it was above water, as not to drown you.

And then the snap of her one piece pushed you in even further, as you were basically pinned to Eevee’s body, unable to do something, or at least anything.

You were up against her hip at the moment, feeling your body against it. She moved around and started to leave the water. Stepping onto the beach and going to her sister.

“Hey big sis, is it okay if I go back to the house?”

“What, we just got here?You were so annoying about going to the beach, and now you just want to leave? What’s that in your hand?” Her sister said leaning up, her boobs bouncing.

“It’s a toy boat, I wanna put it back in my room. Please!”

“Sure, you can make the way back yourself.” Her sister said waving him off, going down and laying on her towel. Eevee thanks hers and quickly made it back to the home. They all lived near the beach, as it was just a short ten minutes walk down a path to the beach. Hence is why her older sister felt okay with letting her go.

Eevee made her way over, stepping off the sand and onto the dirt path as she cleaned herself with the towel. Until finally she was out of sight and moved on.

Surrounded by trees, she moved the boat on top of the towel and reached into her side. Fishing around for you as she tried to get you.

You get grabbed and lifted out. Feeling a bit of rug burn as she was doing this. You were zoomed around in the air so fast you barely had time to see what was going on.

Eventually you were brought and dropped onto your boat. Landing hard on the wood as you instantly became panicked. Looking up you could see the brown girl once again holding the boat. This time her background has changed, as you could see gigantic trees behind!

“Sorry about taking you like that,” She said, her eyes and smile now friendly as it lowered your guard just a bit. “I just needed to get you and your toy boat out the water. We are on the way back to my home, I’ll sneak you into my room so we can talk.”

“R-Right.” You say a bit weary of her. She noticed this, but did not speak up about it. You were scared, it made sense given the size. This girl looked about 11... maybe 12. Her body yet to develop, although little do you know it’s already started. “What are you?”

“I was gonna ask the same thing to you, I’ve never seen someone so small! My name is Eevee by the way."

“Yeah ...

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208651-Eeveelution-Giantess/cid/2800300-2-Away-From-The-Beach