*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More characters.
  2. Character Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2212132-A-curious-trait-exchange/cid/2782733-More-characters
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2212132
Follow one of many main characters swapping traits in a variety of scenario's.
This choice: More characters.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More characters.

    by: Hallens25
Danny (5'4" 18 years old) slightly skinny but proportionate fellow. High school senior. He is a driven athlete even though he is mediocre at best. He was on the track team where he ran the 100 meter dash in 13 seconds. He was a bench warmer on the swim team, soccer team, and football team. He is an undefeated wrestler because there is more often than not nobody small enough to wrestle him. Lives with his parents and his older sister who encouraged him with perverted thoughts to join the cheer squad as she put it "Pretty girls in close quarters and you have permission to touch each one of them on the butt and look up their skirt."

You have the following choices:

1. Danny

2. Other choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hallens25 (UN: hallens25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2212132-A-curious-trait-exchange/cid/2782733-More-characters