*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Allyson
  2. Open for Business
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2882880-Allyson
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2213068
A new Candy Factory causes expansive changes in it's unsuspecting employees...
This choice: Allyson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Allyson

    by: expandor
Allyson had awoken early, ready for her first day at her new job. Since graduating from college, she had enjoyed a pretty leisurely summer; waking up late, doing what she wanted and enjoying some downtime. But after all her money dried up, she had started to get a little bored. She had studied Bio-Chemistry at college, which had completely exhausted her, and she had promised herself she would travel once she was finished studying. She was determined to stick to this goal, so had put off her professional career for the time being, wanting to make enough money to sustain her travelling before getting a "real job".

She was way, way overqualified for the job at the candy store, but the money was amazingly good. This new candy company obviously had great faith in their business model, because they had been offering practically five times as much in wages as any other store in town.

Allyson had been given her uniform, which consisted of a blue skirt, shirt and blazer. The skirt and blazer were dark blue, while the shirt was a much lighter shade, but still, Allyson felt it was a little too much blue. For the money they were paying her, however, she was happy to wear anything they wanted. The uniform fitted nicely, having been measured to her exact specifications during her interview. While Allyson was often complimented on her cute, pretty features, she had always felt that she had quite an unremarkable figure; she was slim, but not skinny, and never really seemed to gain or lose any weight.

She tied her auburn hair in a ponytail and grabbed her packed lunch, a salad. As she stepped into the hallway, she saw her room mate, Sandy emerge from her bedroom, rubbing her eyes and stretching. Sandy had been a friend of Allyson's through college, and had suggested they get a place together when they both graduated. Sandy worked at a clothes store in the mall downtown, but was hoping to get a job as an artist. Sandy was very much a goth; with pale skin and long, black hair that reached down to her waist. She had a nose and lip piercing, and several tattoos.

"Good luck today," Sandy yawned.

"Thanks, should be easy enough," Allyson replied. "Hopefully it's not too boring."

Sandy yawned again. "Just think of that sweet, sweet money," she said. "You'll be out of there quick enough."

Allyson hoped that was true. She was looking forward to the money, but not so much the work. Hopefully, the store would be busy enough that she didn't get bored. She hated not being stimulated or having nothing to do.

---

When she arrived at the store, she entered through the back entrance and saw two of her new colleagues just ahead of her. Unlike Allyson, these girls were wearing green and pink uniforms. They looked to be around the same age as her, and turned as one to smile at her as she approached.

"Your first day too?" The girl in green asked.

"Yep," Allyson replied. She really wasn't great at meeting new people, but decided she had better make the effort. "I'm Allyson."

"I'm Tara," the girl in pink replied. She had short, cropped, blonde hair and a cute face. Her figure was snugly packed into the pink outfit, with the material accentuating her prominent breasts and bubble butt. "This is Carla." She gestured to the girl in green.

Carla was of Latino heritage, and had long, dark hair. Her figure was more curvy than Tara's, though Allyson had to admit to being a little jealous of how good both girls looked in their outfits. Carla gave Allyson a smile and a wave, but otherwise seemed more interested in her phone.

"We're just waiting for the boss," Tara said. "I'm so excited to start work, are you?"

"Sure," Allyson said, with less enthusiasm than she had intended.

The door ahead of them swung open, and a a woman, perhaps in her early 30's, stepped through. She was wearing a blue pantsuit not dissimilar to Allyson's own, and wearing a large pair of thick glasses. Allyson was struck by how curvy she was; her hour glass figure perfectly filling out her uniform. "Girls, I see you have all arrived bright and early. That's good to see! Welcome to your first day at Expansive Candy. I hope you'll enjoy being part of our expansive family. I'm Sarah, and I'll be your general Manager. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you might have, but hopefully you girls will find it simple enough. Let's get to work."

Sarah led them into the main store front; it was brightly decorated, with purple and pink walls on all sides, and shelves stocked to the rafters with all sorts of candy. Allyson found herself impressed by the sheer quantity of products they had on offer, though she found herself wondering whether they had overdone it slightly...was the demand for candy really that high in this town?

"Of course, you all know about the many benefits of working for EC," Sarah went on. "Paid vacations, health insurance, dental plan...oh and of course, free candy samples. You'll find a pre-prepared bag waiting for each of you in the office."

Carla didn't seem to be listening, instead swiping past something on her phone. Sarah noticed this, and suddenly dropped her affable, friendly facade. "Excuse me, Carla, but you'll have to put that phone away. Absolutely no phones allowed on the shop floor."

"Sure, whatever," Carla grumbled, shoving the phone into a pocket on her skirt.

Immediately brightening back up, Sarah continued with her induction. By the time this had finished, she had shown them how to open up, use the cash register, the card machines and where the store room was. It all seemed simply enough to Allyson.

"So, without further ado, it's time for the grand opening!" Sarah said, gesturing to the doors. "Allyson, you man the till. Tara, please stay on the door and greet our customers. Carla, you restock the shelves as fast as you can, can't have our customers wanting for candy!"

Allyson wasn't expecting anything to be restocked on day one, but when she looked through the store window, she suddenly noticed a queue amassing outside. "Huh...looks like our first customers are already here," she said, taking her place behind the cash register.

"Oh, wonderful! They must have got the free samples we sent out," Sarah said, clasping her hands together excitedly. "Tara, the doors if you please!"

Tara nodded and put on her most friendly customer serving face as she opened up the doors. She barely had time to say hello before the crowd outside poured into the shop in a frenzy, nearly knocking her aside. One thing was for sure, Allyson's day was certainly not going to be boring. Before she knew it, customers were dumping handfuls of candy on the desk and thrusting wads of money in her face...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2882880-Allyson