*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other Reality Changes Can Happen
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213777-Head-SwapFor-Life/cid/2811043-Other-Reality-Changes-Can-Happen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2213777
You Head Swap for Life. Extra points for Good Chapters
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other Reality Changes Can Happen

    by: Fares002
“Over here Robert,” called out Greta.

Looking in the direction of her voice, Robert saw Greta standing next to Mrs. Maple near a table of knick-knacks. He walked towards them, as he got closer, he saw that Greta was holding what looked like a large milky white marble, as he got up to her he said, “Whatta you got there?”

“I don’t know. It just seemed like a really cool Marble,” said Greta, holding it up to Robert.

“Cool,’ said Robert. ‘What does it do? Do you play marble games with it?”

“Well, actually, I was about to explain to your sister that the marble she is holding contains magical powers. It can bend and change reality in ways that one only dreams about,” said Mrs. Maple.

“Like how? You mean like a good luck charm,” said Robert.

“To some it can be a good luck charm. To others, it can be a negative change. Just depends on your perspective,” said Mrs. Maple.

“Well that’s cryptic,” said Robert sarcastically.

Taking a moment to look Robert up and down, it looked like Mrs. Maple was trying to make up her mind about something. “Tell you what Robert. How about you and your sister here take that marble home, free of charge. All you have to do is both touch it at the same time and say, ‘We two ask for this mighty marble to change reality as it seems fit.’ And it will change reality in some way, although to give fair warning the marble itself changes reality as it sees fit. Sometimes it changes something meaningless and other times it changes something major. It’s crap shoot to be honest. Even if you don’t believe me what do you have to lose? Some time? Think of it this way, you two, at worst, would get a toy out of it right,” said Mrs. Marble.

Robert thought about it for a moment. Greta, looked at Robert, feeling half excited about the possibility of the marble and half afraid that Robert wouldn’t want to have any fun with it, even if it wasn’t really magical.

“Okay, I’ll take it then. I guess it can come to no harm,” said Robert.

“Great,” said Mrs. Maple.

“Awesome!” said Greta, giving a little jump of excitement.

“I’ll hold onto it,” said Robert as he held out his hand.

Pouting, Greta handed over the marble.

“Thank you, Mrs. Maple,” said Robert with a smile and headed out the door to the shop.

Greta said, “Bye Mrs. Maple. I’ll see you in a few days.” As she followed her brother out of the store.

“Bye you two!” said Mrs. Maple, watching the two siblings leave with a knowing smile.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fares002 (UN: fares002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fares002 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213777-Head-SwapFor-Life/cid/2811043-Other-Reality-Changes-Can-Happen