*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213777-Head-SwapFor-Life/cid/2791824-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2213777
You Head Swap for Life. Extra points for Good Chapters
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Fares002
“Hey Robert,’ called out Greta from across the School’s Parking Lot. ‘Are you done with Cross Country Practice? I need a ride home.”

Looking behind him, Robert saw his little sister Greta come running up to him from the direction of the School Gym. “Yeah, I’m heading home now. What are you still doing here? I thought Basketball didn’t start until next month.”

Coming to a stop a foot away from her brother, Greta said, “True, but I still wanted to get some practice in with some of the other Varsity players. So, I can improve my game.”

“Sounds good. Hop in. I just need to stop at the store for a few things, okay?” said Robert as he opened the front driver side door of the minivan that his parents got him; threw his gym bag in the back and got in.

“Fine,” said Greta as she got into the front seat next to her brother. Putting down her gym bag down at her feet.

Robert drove 10 minutes down the road to the local Safeway store and parked near the front of the parking lot. “Ok, so are you going to wait for me here or going to come in with me?”

“Na, I’ll step into that shop over there. Mystic Worlds. I always get a kick out of looking around those type of places. You never know, I might find something I’m into that I didn’t know I was into,” said Greta, getting out of the car and heading to the shop next to the grocery store.

“See ya in a few minutes out here Greta. Fifteen minutes max. I’ve got homework to do,” said Robert as he got out of the car walked towards the Grocery store.

Greta walked into ‘Mystic Worlds’ and started to browse. The store itself was a basic type of store of its’ kind, filled with figurines of Dragons and fairies and castles to go along with shelves of books from Wiccan to ghost sightings to “Natural” healing. Nothing caught Greta’s interest. Making her way back towards the door, Greta passed a table near the corner of the store, when something caught her eye on the table. Stopping in her tracks, Greta looked down at the table. Browsing the tabletop she saw many different nick-knacks sitting on the table, but one in particular caught her eye. It was a white marble shaped item only bigger. Greta picked it up, it fit snugly in her right hand. Holding it up to her face Greta saw that there was a neon white glow to it that started to get brighter and brighter.
“That’s a special one you have there. One of a kind actually,’ said a female voice behind Greta. ‘Very powerful.”

Gasping, and almost dropping the marble, Greta turned around to see the store owner standing behind the cash register. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t see you there Mrs. Maple. I was just looking that’s all….”

“…Greta? Are you still in here? It’s time to go,” said Robert as he walked in through the front door of the store.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fares002 (UN: fares002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fares002 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213777-Head-SwapFor-Life/cid/2791824-The-Beginning