*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Opening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213920-Rouge-the-lab-rat-Abdl/cid/2792460-Opening
by Amy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2213920
Abdl version of Rouge the lab rat
Chapter #1

Opening

    by: Amy
Tails was in his lab working on his latest invention. Well, maybe this one being his latest was a understatement. He had created many new inventions over the last few days. It seemed his brain was coming up with ideas faster then ever. But he had made so many inventions that he didn't have time to test them. He had just finished the machine he was working on. He looked at his inventions and sighed. "How am I ever going to test all of these?" He said.

Suddenly his alarm system went off. "Intruder detected in vault." Said his security system. Tails ran to his vault where he kept his valuables such as rings, and chaos emeralds. When he got there he opened the door to find none other then Rouge. "Rouge? what are you doing here?" He said. "What also would a master thief be doing in a vault?" Said Rouge. "But I can see This was a waste of time. There's nothing in here." Yes the vault was empty. But it was a security feature Tails had made. The vault was designed to teleport what ever was inside it to a empty dimension where no thief could get to it. and it could only be activated by Tails voice.

Then Tails had a Idea. "You came here for the chaos emerald didn't you?" He asked, knowing the answer. "No duh, Sherlock." Said Rouge. "Well, How about we make a deal? I have some inventions I haven't tested yet. If you help me test them, I'll give you the chaos emerald." Rouge thought about it. She decided it was the only way to get the emerald. "All right, I'll do it." She said. She followed Tails to the main part of the lab where he kept his most recent inventions. "What should I test first?" He thought.

You have the following choices:

1. Hypno Ray

2. Time machine

3. Youth potion

4. Diaper

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amy (UN: babyrouge7x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213920-Rouge-the-lab-rat-Abdl/cid/2792460-Opening