*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961746-Stinky-Heaven
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1961746
Ever want to sniff your favourite anime and game characters then come to this story.

Ever want to sniff your favourite anime and game characters then come to this story.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Have you ever want to sniff your favourite game or anime characters than read this story, you get to go this lovely Stink Hotel, where you get to go to any door you want and a different door allows you to go to a certain game or anime which allows you to meet your favourite characters, and you get to have fun sniffing their odours and to full fill your wanted fantasies and your favourite pleasures so come and stay at the stink hotel where you would never want to leave!

Warning: The man character is a guy, and There is both Male and Female pleasuring so if that isn't your song and dane then you might want to change the channel to something that does suit you, but for others that love this kind of stuff, then enjoy your time reading this story and making chapters of your own.

Rules for posting a story:
1. Swearing is allowed
2. Make the chapter at least just 1 paragraph (3 to 4 lines min.) long min. There is no Maximum, unless the characters limitation stop you
3. No Gore in anyway.
4. Only butt vore, if you want mouth vote please message me and make sure the character finds away out of the body.
5. Scats are allowed.
6. Use a lot of stink fetishes like farting, body odour etc.
7. Other fetishes are allowed to be used, not just stink although that is the main fetish for this story.
8. Have fun.
9. And before posting a chapter on here, please me message it, just so I don't have to go and fun it and delete it or edit.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961746-Stinky-Heaven