*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to the MCU
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214062-Marvels-Cinematic-Shrinking/cid/2794322-Welcome-to-the-MCU
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2214062
One of the biggest cinematic universe's ever created will be getting much smaller.
Chapter #1

Welcome to the MCU

    by: Haro-Haze
Okay, so a few things you'll notice that will be different about this story in comparison to other's I've authored, I will allow OC's, but with a few strings attached on things I see people do a lot.
-The OC is not allowed to have a giantess fetish, yeah hate me mortals! I will delete additions that do this.
-The OC must be named and keep his name in any follow up chapters, no first person story telling with words like "you".
-No Average Joe's off the street, they have to have a reason for being shrunk near the female characters of the MCU. Example: A Hydra/Shield agent, Stark employee, or so on...

As usual there are previously existing expectations on any submission placed in the story.
-They must be well written and thought out, use on proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling is a must. I recommend "Grammarly" as a writing tool.
-Every addition outside of choice chapters must be over 3,000-3,500 characters long, you'll notice most chapters I've written are twice if not three times that long, I'm not trying to be unreasonable here.
-Most of the time I realize when someone is interested in writing a specific chapter, please notify of your interest to write an addition so I can stop anyone from wasting their time on something someone else is working on. It's happened several times and I've felt bad for both parties.

Okay, now that we've covered that, welcome to the story.
Listed below are the 3 Phases the Marvel Cinematic Universe has gone through so far and spots for Phase 4 and Phase 5.

You have the following choices:

1. Phase 1

2. Phase 2

3. Phase 3

4. Phase 4

5. Phase 5

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214062-Marvels-Cinematic-Shrinking/cid/2794322-Welcome-to-the-MCU