*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215105-Alternate-Earths/cid/3338003-The-sky-has-fallen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2215105
Come visit a world like, yet unlike our own, be it in history or reality.
This choice: Meteor storm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The sky has fallen

    by: Hole
It was a normal day like any other on the day the sky fell. Out of the blue, numerous objects of various sizes came crashing down onto the earth from the sky. Somehow, none of the world's governments, space agencies, or any one else watching the sky managed to see them until the objects were already in the stratosphere, so there was virtually no time for any evacuations or preparations to be made to mitigate the disaster. Almost no area on the Earth was spared from the disaster, and almost 90% of the world's population was wiped out.

However, despite the destruction caused by the meteors, they also brought a great bounty for the world. After the storm ended, a new energy entered the world and started affecting it. Humans for instance gained access to new abilities never thought possible, such as transformation, elemental manipulation, telepathy, and many more. The world collectively called the meteors' bounty 'magic' and impact sites soon became sought out locations by what was left of humanity, as those closest to the impact sites gained stronger abilities and could even manipulate their affects on themselves and the environment around them.

We start this story

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Right after impact

*Noteb*
2. 10 years after

*Noteb*
3. 100 years later

4. 1000 years later

*Noteb*
5. Another time frame

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215105-Alternate-Earths/cid/3338003-The-sky-has-fallen