*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wedgie at school
  2. How will Sam be humiliated?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215357-Small-dick-Sam/cid/2978330-Wedgie-at-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2215357
Sam gets embarrassed, wedgied, stripped and humiliated for having a tiny dick.
This choice: Wedgie at school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wedgie at school

    by: anon boy
Sam is seventeen and still has the small cock of a child.

He gets picked on in the locker room before and after every gym class.

“Nice tighty whities, LITTLE guy!” Brady yells from across the way. “Look! Sam has such a tiny bulge!” He doubles over laughing, and Sam tries to hide his bulge by hunching a bit (probably not the best idea).

“It does look pretty fucking SMALL!” Owen screams as he walks closer toward Sam, whose face is covered in a humiliated pink hue. “Let me feel it,” Owen says as he stands right in Sam’s personal space.

Sam hoped he’d never be here, but he knew it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. He stood between the biggest, most handsome bullies in the school in just his white briefs in the locker room. He had just taken his gym clothes off when they struck.

Now, Owen is making Sam nervous. His little prick begins to twitch. Owen stands a few inches taller than him, but he breathes right in Sam’s face. Suddenly, Sam feels a hand on his tiny bulge. He gasps, and his dick twitches a little.

“Whoa! Haha! Did that make you excited, Sammy? Gross!” Owen says almost falling over in laughter. “It felt like touching a Ken Doll until that little boner of yours began to twitch”

“I don’t have a boner!” Sam was horrified, and his penis got twitchier by the second.

“Hahaha sure looks like you don’t!” Owen responds. Sam doesn’t notice Brady breathing down his neck.

“It actually looks like you might not have any dick at all,” Brady says in his ear, and the warm breath makes his cock twitch again. Brady is grinning and Sam can’t even see it. He can’t think about anything but trying not to get a boner. “Well, I guess we better check...”

Brady grabs Sam’s arms and pins them behind his back. Brady’s muscular body is touching Sam just slightly, but he tries not to think about it. Sam struggles to get free, but it just bounces his tiny little bulge around all the more comically. Owen hooks a finger into Sam’s waistband and snaps it against his stomach. “Want me to take a peek?” Sam shakes his head rapidly. Owen hooks the finger in again and glances inside of Sam’s undies.

Owen’s smirking from ear to ear when he turns back to the crowd that has now formed.

“Come on, Sammy! Brady and I here think everyone deserves to see you, the Dickless Boy Wonder!”

Sam is trying his hardest not to cry, and hoping that Brady and Owen are just joking, but he knows better than that.

Owen turns back to Sam and yanks his undies right down to his ankles without a second thought.

With his tighty whities on the ground, everyone in the locker room was free to witness Sam’s small little micropenis. It was still semi erect, but they didn’t know that (and it’s best they didn’t, as he’d never live it down).

Everyone in the locker room is laughing so loud that Sam can’t bear it. He’s never heard this much laughter, and the comments were unbearable.

“It’s fucking hairless, dude! Aren’t you a senior? Pathetic!”

“My little brother’s cock makes yours look like a baby dick!”

“Hahaha where the fuck are his balls? Hiding? Hahaha! What a loser!”

“I’ve seen clits bigger than that!”

Sam couldn’t deal with it. He began to cry.

“Awww, he IS a baby! He’s crying! And just look at his BABY dick!” Owen lightly tapped on Sam’s nose, and then tickled his naked nipples. Sam shivered.

“Owen...please...”

“Please what, baby dick?”

“Please...” Sam tried to speak but he couldn’t stop sniffling. “Please just...pull them up!”

“What’d you say, Small Sammy? You want me to do what?”

Sam, still sniffling, gets annoyed with Owen and snaps at him. “I fucking told you to PULL THEM UP!!!” He screams through his tears. He doesn’t know how much he’ll regret that.

“Alright, Sammy, if you say so!” Brady suddenly pushes Sam over toward Owen, who grabs his hands. Sam is confused. “Here we go!”

Before Sam can even fathom it, Brady is yanking his panties back up...and up...and up...

“AGHH!” Sam screams!

Brady pulls the tighty whities so high up Sam’s back that his feet actually come off of the ground a bit. He yelps like a little bitch and Brady laughs. “Hey, you told us to pull them up!” Brady drops Sam on the ground, his stretched undies sagging sadly off of his little butt.

Sam feels defeated. His tiny dick keeps twitching uncontrollably, and he’s still crying a little bit.

“So, what should we do next, boys?”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anon boy (UN: anonboy42069 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SoooEmbarrassed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215357-Small-dick-Sam/cid/2978330-Wedgie-at-school