*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215357-Small-dick-Sam/cid/3260366-Frontal-wedgie-so-hard-Sam-pisses-himself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2215357
Sam gets embarrassed, wedgied, stripped and humiliated for having a tiny dick.
This choice: Frontal wedgie so hard Sam pisses himself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Frontal wedgie so hard Sam pisses himself

    by: AppleSeeds
"Hmmm," said Owen, "I think that's enough damage to his backside for now. We gotta start working on that clitty,"

"Agreed" said Brady.

In an instant, Owen and Brady pick Sam back up and switch jobs. As Brady holds Sam's arms behind his back, Owen grabs on to the front of Sams undies.

As Sam went pale as he realized what he was about to do, Owen smirked, "Get ready for a ride little boy"

He yanked the front of Sam's tighty whities with extreme force, Sam screamed in pain.

"Look!" one of the onlookers said, "You can see his baby dick poking through the bottom!

Owen had yanked so hard there wasn't any room for Sam's little balls and cock. They squished out the sides, clearly smothered by Owen's actions.

Owen started bouncing Sam, who started yelping and squealing. Eventually, his junk could only take so much. Sam pissed himself.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Owen exclaimed, quickly dropping Sam to the ground after a drop of pee landed on his shoe. Sam lay on the ground, his loose underwear no longer able to hide his dignity. His itsy bitsy member launched golden piss into the air, which promptly fell back onto his belly and undies, soaking them.

"Oh you fucker." Said Owen. "These shoes are new, you need a punishment."

"First, we need to shut you up." said Brady.

Sick of Sam's cries for help, Brady took off his Sam's soaked undies and shoved them in his mouth. Sam, once again completely naked, was stared at by everyone in the room, and the calls of "baby dick" and "clitty resumed."

"Ok." said Owen, "How we gonna punish this twerp?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AppleSeeds (UN: appleseeds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SoooEmbarrassed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215357-Small-dick-Sam/cid/3260366-Frontal-wedgie-so-hard-Sam-pisses-himself