*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Melody
  2. Whisked Away Visitors
  3. Welcome to Saga
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2835206-Melody
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2217302
Become Royalty or those whisked away on an adventure through a strange land.
This choice: Melody  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Melody

    by: sup
"Great set on there, Melody. You really knocked them off their feet." a stage hand said as a woman with long purple hair and a sparkly purple dress passed him by.

"Whatever, Floyd." Melody said as she returned to her dressing room as she went about reapplying her make up. "Every night is the same, nothing but stupid men who don't care about my singing but just care for my beauty." she sighed.

Melody, since she was a child, music was her life to her. She's always wanted to make it big in the music industry but all her talents have amounted to is her having sex with men in exchange for singing in a seedy little night club. Sometimes she just wishes she could just leave this life behind her.

"Guess I better get back out there." she said before noticing a spot in the mirror. "What in the..." she said reaching out before falling right through the mirror. "Ow...I better not have been slipped something."

She got up as she found herself in some alley before walking out into the street where she saw a number of people walking the streets. Cat like beings, plant people, blueberries, sumos, what could be thought of, it was there before her. "I...what is this?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2835206-Melody