*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ezra's influence
  2. Sabine Wren
  3. Original Trilogy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217328-Star-Wars-the-FMG-awakens/cid/2835406-Ezras-influence
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2217328
The ladies of Star Wars undergo some much needed growth.
This choice: Ezra's influence  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ezra's influence

    by: reza0807
"Look, this isn't what I had in mind when you told me you wanted to try out one of your new Force techniques. I was expecting more... well, action?"

"This isn't as easy as it looks, Sabine. Just give me some time, and I'll have it working perfectly."

Yup, that was a typical Ezra response. Deny that you're having trouble, while simultaneously saying you'll have it done with the next few minutes. The young Jedi was lucky he was a good friend. Otherwise she would have left by now.

Both teens were inside her cabin on the Ghost. The rebel base they were stationed on had its own rooms for them to use, but the familiarity of the ship that they had lived in for months was more comfortable. And with no one around, Ezra had chose to try a new Force technique, which was supposed to help her out in combat.

She was a Mandalorian; of course she was going to agree to that!

But after ten minutes of doing absolutely nothing, the warrior/artist was getting bored. All she could do was stare at Ezra, who was currently sitting on the floor while meditating; a red holocron in his hands.

"I thought that thing was destroyed when Maul kidnapped us?"

"Yeah, but I rebuilt it. Kanan might think it's evil, but the knowledge inside could help us fight the empire." Ezra responded without opening his eyes. Freaky how he could sit so perfectly still. "Also, don't tell him about it. He'd throw a fit."

Sabine raised an eyebrow. "Can't blame him for not wanting that thing on the ship. I mean, it did turn you into a broody asshole."

"Ha, ha. Very funny."

The strange device glowed softly in the dimly lit space. Sabine wasn't going to lie; the thing unnerved her. There was something about it that felt almost ancient, but also dangerous. Still, she was too curious to walk away.

"So, you really think it'll help us free Mandalore?"

Ezra hummed. "It's a start, isn't it? A power boost could come in handy against storm troopers. If you want to convince your people to follow you, then you'll need to bring more to the table than just rebels and some ships. Besides, Mandalorians value strength, right? Being strong would cement your position as a leader."

"I suppose you're right." She bit her lip in reluctant agreement.

Her friend wasn't wrong. Strength was considered as one of the four important values in Mandalorian culture. Those who were strong ruled. The darksaber was a symbol of power, but anyone could challenge her for it -- possibly winning.

And rest assured, there would be Mandalorians doubting her ability. They weren't going to listen to her just because she had the support of her mother and clan Wren. In order to unite the houses, Sabine would have to be able to crush her opponents into the ground.

Hence why she was so interested in Ezra's new ability.

"It's still strange that Kanan doesn't know this ability." Sabine spoke up after a while. The silence was too bothersome. "Aren't Jedi supposed to be experts on the Force? It makes sense to me that a Jedi, even if he was only a padawan, would at least have heard of this technique."

Ezra sighed, probably knowing she wouldn't stay silent. "That's because it's not a Jedi technique. There's more to the Force than just the Jedi, Sabine."

"Like the inquisitors?"

"Yes. Kanan told me there's the Light and the Dark. The Jedi serve the former, and the Sith use the dark side." Taking a deep breath, he continued. "Since the dark side is considered evil, the Jedi don't want anything to do with it. That also includes certain abilities that the Sith created."

Sabine nodded in understanding. "Which would explain why they don't know anything about it."

"Pretty much." Ezra shrugged, as if there was nothing that could be done about it. "This particular technique -- Force Augmentation -- draws on the Force to augment a person's strength. Nothing much for your mental state aside from a stronger barrier to keep other Force sensitives out, mind you. The real purpose is to increase your physical strength."

And the holocron helped; Sabine understood. Funny how a Mandalorian was allowing a Jedi to use a dark side technique on her. Oh well, she trusted Ezra.

Sabine couldn't help but be excited by the prospect of gaining power either. A boost like that would help her beat up more imperials, and perhaps even aid her against the next inquisitor that the enemy would send their way.

She was confident in her physical abilities though. Sabine wasn't too worried, being a proud Mandalorian warrior. Beneath the armor and bodysuit was a toned body forged by exercise and battle. The artist had actual abs, unlike some of the other rebel girls. Hell, she even had a pair of firm biceps!

But being a bit stronger didn't sound too bad. Now, if only Ezra would actually start using said technique...

"I think I'm feeling something." Ezra muttered, raising a hand at her general direction.

"Great. About damn time." Sabine muttered, running a hand through her white and purple dyed hair. That is, until she suddenly felt a strange yet warm sensation. Blinking in surprise, she felt it spread through her whole body. "On second thought, so am I!"

As the foreign sensation became stronger, Sabine looked down and gasped in surprise.

You have the following choices:

1. Sabine grows as big as a female bodybuilder

*Noteb*
2. Sabine grows as big as a male bodybuilder

*Noteb*
3. Other choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reza0807 (UN: reza0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reza0807 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217328-Star-Wars-the-FMG-awakens/cid/2835406-Ezras-influence