*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bigger, Badder Bayley!
  2. From the Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217355-WWE-Womens-Division-Giantess-or-Shrink/cid/2828086-Bigger-Badder-Bayley
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2217355
What happens in the WWE Women's Division when they find a Size Changer?
This choice: Bayley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bigger, Badder Bayley!

    by: ReducedExpectations
The smackdown women's champion was just finishing up, waiting for Sasha to come back with news on where they were staying for the night, when she came across the strange looking remote on the floor by her locker. She puts down her belt on the ground and picks it up to investigate it, looking over it's simple looking controls and the note that was attached to it. "Big Impact? Small Impact? I'm already the champion, what more of an impact do I have to make?" Without a care in the world, Bayley drops the remote down by her feet, ignoring it entirely as it makes a slight smacking sound upon hitting the floor. All of a sudden, she feels a surge of energy pulsing through her body as she says “Whoa… what’s… going on…” The last few words echo from her lips a bit louder and deeper than her normal speech, and she feels her head bump against something hard as the feeling subsides. When all is said and done, Her head is level with the ceiling a good 15 feet high, and she’s looking around at a much MUCH smaller looking locker room. “OH WOW… I’M SO BIG! HOW… HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?”

Putting two and two together she looks down at her feet and right beside her left shoe, she can see the remote she dropped on the floor pointing right in her direction. “OH MAN, THAT’S WHAT THEY MEANT BY IMPACT!” She takes a step away from the remote to bend down and look at it, but when she goes to put her foot down, she notices her boot goes into the floor, almost like it was made of a softer material. She bites her lip and lifts her heel up, exposing a huge indent in her step. “OH JEEZ, I HOPE THEY DON’T TAKE THIS OUT OF MY PAYCHECK…THEN AGAIN THEY PROBABLY WON'T KNOW IT'S ME IF I SHRINK BACK TO NORMAL…”

Bayley VERY slowly bends down to one knee, trying not to put too much pressure on it as she leans down to pick up the remote between the nails of her thumb and forefinger. Since her sudden expansion, the remote’s size causes a bit of concern as she holds it in the palm of her hand. “I GOTTA PLAY THIS CAREFULLY. ONE WRONG MOVE AND I COULD GROW THROUGH THE CEILING… OR MAKE MYSELF SO SMALL I FALL INTO THE FLOORBOARDS. THIS IS WILD!” Since her hands are so big compared to the remote which once fit perfectly in her grasp, Bayley carefully slides her fingerprint over the monitor, until it reaches a number just about half of what she’s currently standing at. Clenching her teeth and pressing the button with the nail of her pinkie finger, Bayley feels a similar wave of energy enter her body and her height shoots back down to around six feet tall. It's not the same as her old height but at this point she's not going to complain about being six inches taller! "I'm back to normal! Everything's back to normal, well, maybe not everything." She looks down and notices under her feet is the belt she had previously placed on the floor.

She picks it up between her thumb and forefinger, realizing it shrunk down along with her. "Well... gonna have to fix that later for sure." Bayley whispers as she takes the child size belt and places it in her bag, knowing full well she'll never get it around her waist. She looks back down at the remote in her hands and says "It's a shame... it was a pretty big rush, feeling so huge, and I didn't get to enjoy it. Maybe I should try it again and really go for it this time." She looks around the locker room and notices the humongous foot prints and hand prints left in the floor from her last experience and says "I should do this outside." She picks up her things and heads for the front door, with an idea in mind on how to feel REALLY big.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217355-WWE-Womens-Division-Giantess-or-Shrink/cid/2828086-Bigger-Badder-Bayley