*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2218416-Once-Bitten/cid/2816302-A-roach
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2218416
After being bitten by a mysterious bug, you are transformed into a bug.
This choice: A roach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A roach

    by: AlittleDisturbed
"No, no, no, no...." Mariah begged repeatedly.

"This can't be real. No fucking way. I am not a roach!" She screamed.

Despite her protests Mariah now had the form a small german cockroach. Her body was long, flat, with three legs protruding from each side of her abdomen. Mandibles replaced her once pouty lips. Long Antennae rose from the top of her head.

Looking frantically around the restroom floor Mariah realized her clothes were missing. She wondered if they somehow transformed with her. She didn't begin to understand how that was even possible. Thought five minutes prior she would have thought turning into a roach was impossible.

"Oh my god. How am I going to get help ?" She asked herself outloud.

She didn't want to stay a bug forever. She hoped that somewhere, someone knew this happened to her. That there was some way of turning back Into a human.

"Okay, okay, calm down Mariah. You can figure this out." She said trying to give herself a pep talk.

Deciding that her first action had to be leaving the restroom Mariah start moving towards the door. As she approached the towering door she felt tremors running through the ground. A moment later the door swung open as......

You have the following choices:

1. The principal walked in.

*Noteb*
2. The janitor walked in.

*Noteb*
3. A group of cheerleaders came in.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlittleDisturbed (UN: tj1987 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlittleDisturbed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2218416-Once-Bitten/cid/2816302-A-roach