*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2218416-Once-Bitten/cid/2815184-Mariah-Cortez---17-year-old-high-school-student
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2218416
After being bitten by a mysterious bug, you are transformed into a bug.
This choice: Mariah Cortez - 17 year old high school student  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mariah Cortez - 17 year old high school student

    by: AlittleDisturbed
Mariah was running late to school because her sister Victoria used up all the hot water for her thirty minute shower. Jogging down the empty hallway she knew her homeroom teacher Mrs. Sanchez was going to write her up. She never needed an excuse regardless. nearing her class room Mariah felt a tickle at the back of her neck.

Instinctively she reaches back and swatted what she presumed to be a bug. Unfortunately she was right. As her hand landed the unknown bug bit down on her skin. "Ouch!" She hissed.

The bug bite burned horribly, worse than anything Mariah felt before. Breaking out into an immediate swear Mariah felt like passing out. Her legs wobbled as she was forced to hold onto the lockers for support.

She managed to move down the hall and into the girl's restroom. Sliding into a stall Mariah slumped down over the toilet with the urge to puke, but not the ability. Despite the unsanitary nature Mariah rested her head on the cool toilet seat.

Her body began to tingle as if a million ants were walking across her skin. She tried to push back to a kneeling position, but failed. Unable to keep her eyes open Mariah passed out on the restroom floor.

Almost as soon as she passed out Mariah popped back awake. She felt so strange, and realized the entire world looked strange. To her horror she had some how turned into.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A spider

2. A roach

*Noteb*
3. A fly

*Noteb*
4. A bee

5. A worm

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlittleDisturbed (UN: tj1987 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlittleDisturbed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2218416-Once-Bitten/cid/2815184-Mariah-Cortez---17-year-old-high-school-student