*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story Slot 1
  2. Create your Story Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219542-ChildPreteen-Giantess-Story/cid/2821395-Story-Slot-1
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2219542
Kids can be giantesses to. Come and make your kid grow or shrink others. 500gp for adds.
This choice: Story Slot 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Story Slot 1

    by: tallwriter
Name: Ayako, or Ayakozilla
Age: 2
Height: 450 feet
Appearance: A super-cute baby girl with red hair, soft brown eyes, and a round, chubby tummy. She wears a frilly, pink dress and a white diaper with cats on it.
Personality: Ayako is very sweet and loves to play with tinies and spread happiness. She sometimes destroys things, but only to make way for her cute creations.
Powers: She can hypnotize people with her cuteness, and she breathes out a sparkly pink mist that makes people feel happier and can even make couples fall in love. She can magically repair any damage from her playful rampages and replace normal buildings she destroyed with cute, magical buildings. She also has complete control over plants, which can use both for spreading beauty and as a weapon.
Backstory: Ayako was just a normal Japanese toddler, until one day she ate a magical, glowing pink fruit. The fruit's power suffused her body and turned her into a kaiju goddess of love and innocence. Now she's out to spread her divine cuteness and happiness over the whole world.
Type of story it will be: Growth
Normal or Anthro: Normal

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Start with how Ayako first grew

*Noteb*
2. Start with her entering the city

*Noteb*
3. Start somewhere else

4. More Slots

5. More Slots

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tallwriter (UN: whitebearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219542-ChildPreteen-Giantess-Story/cid/2821395-Story-Slot-1