*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Slots
  2. Story Slot 1
  3. Create your Story Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219542-ChildPreteen-Giantess-Story/cid/2932630-More-Slots
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2219542
Kids can be giantesses to. Come and make your kid grow or shrink others. 500gp for adds.
This choice: More Slots  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More Slots

    by: tallwriter
How about one of these girl?

Name: Maia
Age: 10
Height: 4' 7"
Appearance: She's a pretty girl with blue hair and green eyes. She wears a dark blue dress and a witch's hat in the same color.
Personality: She's a mischievous and playful girl, but she has a kind heart and would never actually hurt anyone.
Powers: She's a young witch who knows several spells, including a spell to shrink people.
Backstory: Maia wanted to do something nice for people and have lots of little creatures to play with, so she decided to shrink consenting homeless or desperate people down to 1 inch tall and keep them in a miniature habitat on a table in her bedroom. The magical habitat provides them with great food and luxurious homes in a beautiful garden, and all she asks in return is that they let her play with them. Many of the tinies think of Maia as their caring goddess. Maia also has a 6-inch fairy friend named Blossom who likes feeling big compared to the shrunken people.
Type of story it will be: Shrink
Normal or Anthro: Normal

Name: Carmen
Age: 6
Height: 3' 7"
Appearance: She's a cute female anthro kitten and black and white fur and a pink bow on top of her head.
Personality: She's mischievous and loves toying with smaller creatures.
Powers: She can shrink things, and she has a predscape https://www.furaffinity.net/view/2558457... where the souls of her prey are stored so she can regenerate them later. Her predscape looks like beautiful forest with no end in sight.
Backstory: Carmen is just a little kitty who has a bit of magic
Type of story it will be: Shrink
Normal or Anthro: Anthro

Name: Willow
Age: 3
Height: 350 feet
Appearance: A cute, chubby wolf pup with grey fur who just wears a pair of pink training pants.
Personality: She's a playful toddler who doesn't stand still for very long, but her mother still has a bit of control over her at her giant size.
Powers: N/A
Backstory: Willow grew into a giantess when she got doused with a strange serum.
Type of story it will be: Growth
Normal or Anthro: Anthro

Name: Tiana
Age: 5
Height: starts at 100 feet, see below
Appearance: A cute tiger cub who wears a purple shirt and a red bow on top of her head.
Personality: She's very rambunctious and has a voracious appetite.
Powers: She has a predscape like Carmen above, and she grows bigger the more souls there are in her predscape, with no known limit. Her predscape looks like a vast magical kingdom in the middle of a lush Indian jungle.
Backstory: She grew when she touched a big gem her father found on an archaeology expedition.
Type of story it will be: Growth
Normal or Anthro:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Use Maia

*Noteb*
2. Use Carmen

*Noteb*
3. Use Willow

*Noteb*
4. Use Tiana

*Noteb*
5. More character slots

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tallwriter (UN: whitebearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219542-ChildPreteen-Giantess-Story/cid/2932630-More-Slots