*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning of round one.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219855-A-Game-of-Growing/cid/2822777-The-beginning-of-round-one
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2219855
One person wakes up to find they have a magic remote. The catch: so do their competitors.
Chapter #1

The beginning of round one.

    by: RoyalJelly
They each woke up on a Monday morning, eyes bleary and an unusual cold weight in their hands.

They each looked down to find that the weight in their hands was a sleek, shiny, silvery pistol-shaped gun, bearing a slight prong where the muzzle should be. Its sleek rounded form was marred only by a sky-blue touch screen and the mesh of what appeared to be an integrated microphone.

The screen on the gun displayed a single message.

Welcome to the Global Growth Games!

Each of you was selected for some talent you bring to the table, and your boundless ability to amuse me. You will notice that you are each in possession of a ray gun. You will find that said ray gun can make one change in people around you.

The downside for you is that there are at least 4 other people with the same kind of gun, and they can make their own unique changes! Even worse for you, they're competing against you in these games.

Your goal is to change other peoples' bodies until they are physically incapable of independently reaching their own guns.. What happens to them when they lose depends on what mood I'm in! The same rule, incidentally, applies to you! Isn't living in ignorance and fear fun?

In 5 seconds, the power you have will be revealed to you, and the games will begin!

Have fun. I know I will!

--L.



Which person are we following, and which power does their gun have?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RoyalJelly (UN: royaljelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RoyalJelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219855-A-Game-of-Growing/cid/2822777-The-beginning-of-round-one