*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242090-Family-Modifications
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2242090
The Ramos Family moves into a new house, and an odd machine causes changes for them all!

The Ramos Family moves into a new house, and an odd machine causes changes for them all!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
We follow the Ramos family, and their neighbors, as they each deal with the outcomes of dealing with a weird machine in their new house.

Bios:

Ramos Family

Sarah Ramos: 23 years old. Oldest daughter of Arianna, and John. Moved back home after graduating from college in order to figure out what she was going to do next with her life. Tends to take things fairly easily, and enjoys laughing a lot. Aspires to be a schoolteacher. Fairly pretty woman, who is often seen smiling. 32D cup size, with a regular size rear.

Joey Ramos: 22 years old. Oldest son of Arianna, and John. Working as a lineman, and is making good money after finishing his trade school. Doesn't enjoy the confines of having to live with his family, so he tends to not come home a lot. Tall (6'2), with darker brown skin like his dad. Brown hair and brown eyes. Starting to build his physique after seeing what most of his co-workers look like.

Alexis Ramos: 8 years old. 1/2 of the Ramos twins. She was planned. Likes to try and boss around her twin brother despite being the same age as him. Has her dad practically wrapped around her finger. Loves to torment her siblings until she gets her way.

Anthony Ramos: 8 years old, 1/2 of the Ramos twins. He was not planned. Simply just wants to play video games, and watch videos online. His mother caters to him. Hates vegetables.

Arianna Ramos-Garcia: 44 years old. Met John at community college, they fell in love and had Sarah. Works as a city planner. Nice woman who loves her talk shows, and tv series with a bottle of wine. Is often laughing at something, no matter the situation. Was fairly slim in her youth, but the pounds have begun to add up lately. 40G cup

John Ramos: 47 years old. Met Arianna while he worked IT at a community college. Now owns his own tech business which he operates out of his own home. Can be rather serious at times, but is a kind soul. On the taller side (6'3), with dark brown skin, and a full head of black hair. Often preoccupied with his work, or small side projects that he finds interest in.

Neighbors

Kim Martins: 18 years old. Marissa's daughter. A bit of a troublemaker, but also the girl-next-door type. Very pretty young woman, with no shortage of men to chose from. Petite, with a 30B cup and a cute sized rear.

Marissa Delado: 35 years old. Neighbor of the Ramos family, who lives to the left of them. Single mother, who chose to raise Kim by herself. Is an ultrasound technician, and also in Arianna's book club. 32C cup size, with wide hips and a healthy looking ass.

Mr. Abernathy: 78 years old. War veteran. Widowed. Neighbor of the Ramos family, who lives to the right of them. Often sits on his porch and smokes from a pipe most of the day. Will usually receive baked goods from his neighbors. Enjoys beach volleyball and collegiate swimming.

Others

Ray: 24 years old. Sarah's love interest. African-American fellow with a lighter shade of skin. They went to high school together , and kept in touch while she was at college. Now works as a delivery driver while going to school part-time.

Lex: 21 years old. Joey's girlfriend. Joey's high school sweetheart. She can be a bit crazy at times, but that's what keeps drawing Joey in. She intends on being a nurse, and is currently interning at a clinic. Gorgeous, with hazel eyes and light brown hair. 32C cup breasts, with a nice backside.

Nico: 23 years old. Sarah's best friend since they were kids. The two of them went to different schools after college but still remained just as close, often visiting each other and having long video calls. Works at a local coffee shop for the time being, until her school session begins again. Long, wavy/curly hair. Several tattoos scattered around her body. 30A bust, with nice hips and a decent ass.

Dr. Rubenstock: ?? years old. The orchestrator of the machine in the Ramos house. Invented it for the betterment of humanity, but decided to keep it sealed away for some odd reason. Only time will tell what mysteries he left in that house.

vvvv Here is a reference to the machine's capabilities/instructions of how to use it and the programs on it vvv


https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242090-Family-Modificati...

Proceed on this storyline to get an understanding of how things with the machine work. If you have any questions, please contact me.



Story Rules
1. Proper grammar is a must. If needed, one may ask the author to proofread a chapter upon posting.
2. All/any Adult situations may only be between adult characters only! Violation of this will result in chapter deletion.
3. The only instances where chapters may have a shorter word count, is when they are listing something. Such as place in the house, or even a specific change. You will see an example of this in my first few chapters, so please follow suit if need be.
4. You will soon notice that some chapters are similar. This is done purposefully early on to serve as framework for this story so it isn't conflicting/all over the place. If you have a complaint about it, you know where to find me.



In regards to the 3rd rule I posted, I understand that it may prove tedious to continuously click through shorter chapters to get to your desired result, but I'm trying to do it to fully grasp the meaning of an "interactive story", to give you, the reader, the most reader-directed story line that I or any other contributor can craft. Most of the storylines will start off similar, but it is up to you to determine how much they will differ in the long-run. I cannot wait to see what you all can imagine and contribute to this story.

Please try to enjoy yourselves in this story, and express whatever subplots you may desire.

More Characters to be added as story progresses.

All characters, places and names in this story are purely fiction, and coincidental.


Again, please enjoy yourselves.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242090-Family-Modifications