*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to mall
  2. Emo
  3. Mom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2825692-Go-to-mall
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2220278
An app that can change anyone’s personality to what you want.
This choice: Go to mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Go to mall

    by: T
You get to the mall and are curious as to where she’ll go first, your not very surprised though when she farts to hot topic first. She picks out a Slipknot, My Chemical Romance, and a pentagram shirt first; then goes over to the pants and gets black jeans and leggings. After that gets new makeup, including black lipstick and eyeliner. She gets some other accessories like bracelets and hats and leaves.

Next stop is the piercing store, but your mom insists that you stay because she wants it to be a surprise. You figure this is a good time to try out that app again on a random person. You walk up to an old white lady with her husband and ask if they want a picture for $1, the lady says sure. You type in ghetto on the app and take the picture.

Alex: How do you like it?
Old Lady: Is cool blood
Old Man: What was that?
Old Lady: I said is cool nah les get to dat Joanne Fabrics sale yerd
Alex: Alright have a nice day!
Old lady: ard

You started to feel bad that old man’s wife will act differently forever and he has no idea why, but it was also the funniest thing you've ever heard of so you go on with your life.

Soon after though, your mom comes back and you could barely recognize her. She got snake bites on each side, a septum piercing, one through the bridge of her nose with spikes on the ends, two cheek piercings and some 30 mm gages. You realized this may have gone too far, there’s no way she could ever have her ears recover from that. You also realize your mom talks in a much more somber, depressed voice now.

Mom: Do you like them?
Alex: They look great, and as long as you like them!
Mom: So you hate them. I don’t care. I’m looking how I want from now on and nobody can stop me.
Alex: “Well I’m glad your more independent at least.” ( under breath)
Mom: Also I have a tattoo appointment at 4 so I’ll drop you off at home first, I might be there a while.
Alex: You've never even got a tattoo before, do you know how bad that hurts?
Mom: I just got my ears stretched out the size of a baseball, I hope it hurts more than that. Maybe I’ll feel something for once.

You get dropped off at home waiting for your mom to get back so you can see the damage. You thought if you switched your mom back now, she’ll freak out at what she’s done and actually kill herself rather than just talk about it.

She gets home, quietly walking through the door without saying a thing. You walk over to greet her and stand there in shock to what you see. You look from up down, on her cheek were two pentagrams around the piercings, a giant rose on her neck, a raven on her chest with blood on it. She takes her clothes off to show you the rest, starting with a tattoo of the devil nailed to a cross on her stomach which says “savior” above it, blood tattoos coming out of the bottom of her underwear, two skulls on her knees, and a huge spider on the back of one of her calves.

Mom: How do they look?
Alex: (stares)
Mom: Whatever

As she’s walking away you see a huge tattoo on her back of a creepy baby playing with a doll attached to the baby’s finger ligaments, with blood, skulls, and bats everywhere. You knew at this point you went too far, but it was too late to do anything. Your mom was going to be emo forever and there was nothing you could do. Instead of live with the guilt, you think of using the app on your self to give yourself a careless personality, so you could change anyone without feeling remorse.

You have the following choices:

1. Change yourself

*Noteb*
2. Try and fix your mom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2825692-Go-to-mall