*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stuffer
  2. Whole family
  3. Someone else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2826953-Stuffer
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2220278
An app that can change anyone’s personality to what you want.
This choice: Stuffer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Stuffer

    by: T
Alex calls the family into the living room to get a family photo on this new “filter app.” He likes when people gain weight but not him himself, so he just wants to effect his family. He thought it was weird to do something like this to family members, but it was the best way to observe how people gain weight over time.

Mom: Do you wanna be in it honey?
Alex: Nah, I cant take a good picture sitting the phone down. Someone else can take one with me after.

You set it to a high level so they will be very dedicated and hungry all the time. You take the picture and realize there is a mirror behind them before you can stop. You see the flash and are instantly hungry. Your heart skips a beat realizing what just happened. You knew what made you like this, so you truest know you don’t want to gain weight, but you’ll always be hungry and that could take over your motor skills and make you eat if you like it enough.

Amanda: Hey mom, before we take any more do you wanna make lunch.
Mom: That’s funny actually, I was thinking the same thing. Do you guys want burgers and dogs?
Everyone but Alex: Yes!
Mom: I’ll make both packs of each if we’re all that hungry, haha.
Alex: I’ll be back in taking a shower first.

You walk upstairs as everyone starts raiding the pantry and putting food on the grill. You go straight into the bathroom and try to reverse it. It said in the settings depending on the personality it can maybe be reversed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It works

2. It doesn’t work

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2826953-Stuffer