*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Create evil cult
  2. Worship you
  3. Amanda
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2847228-Create-evil-cult
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2220278
An app that can change anyone’s personality to what you want.
This choice: Create evil cult  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Create evil cult

    by: T
The metaphorical devil on your shoulder took control since this was one of your dreams throughout your childhood. You went through kind of a goth phase in middle school and still kinda liked that stuff. You think if you want to be a real dark leader you have to have less remorse, and more evil overall. You flash yourself with a couple personality changes including no remorse, leader, and evil; just to see what would happen. After you flashed yourself with evil, you feel like your almost a different person, but feel good and excited to do bad.

Alex: First of all, call me The Dark Lord. Our goal as a group are to convert more and more people to our religion and prove who the true ruler of this materialistic, stuck up world it.
Both: Yes Dark Lord
Alex: To start, I want you both to take a life tonight and prove your loyalty and skill with getting away with it. Jalen, I want you to kill your roommate and frame it as a suicide. Act like it was very unexpected but thinking about it now you saw some signs that he might do this.
Jalen: Yes Dark Lord. *Hangs up*
Alex: Now Amanda, I need you to kill someone close to both of us to test my and your emotional emptiness. You and all of my followers have to feel or nothing but me and I have to be able to rule with no remorse.
Amanda: Our dad would be a great option, we won’t have to do anything more scaring than that after.
Alex: Good idea, you have to do it though. I don’t care how, just make sure he’s dead within an hour.
Amanda: of coarse my lord.

You go to your room and sit in your bed waiting for something to happen. You hear your sister go downstairs and grab something then come back up. You go in her room to see her holding a gun.

Alex: Where did you get that?
Amanda: Somebody Jalen knows around here sells guns, so I got one.
Alex: You can’t just shoot him that’s too loud?!
Amanda: Watch my plan unfold my lord, you will see a great outcome.

You see her get on her phone and call 911. She starts sobbing and tells the cop her dad killed one of her friends downstairs and to come in quickly. As soon as they get there you make sure your parents window is closed so the cop lights don’t shine in, and she wakes up your dad saying somebody broke in. She gives him a gun and says she’s had it for an emergent like this. Your dad walks downstairs with the gun in his hand and points it at the 2 people he sees coming up the status. As he raises the gun he gets lit up by 2 assault rifles and takes about 25 shots, falling down the stairs after. You watch this happen and can only think of the potential this power could have. You would be a real super villain in a world of no hero’s, and your fate was at your fingertips.

The next week is just talking to the cops and therapists about what happened and how it effected us. At the same time you notice a suicide in a Penn State dorm you might have a part in. You see how everything has been effecting your mom after about a month and she’s a completely different person. She was so energetic and wholesome, now she’s only either crying, miserable, or drinking. You even went in her room one day and saw a heroine needle on her table. You thought something was up seeing her drop almost 20 pounds since the shooting and looked like a crack head. She was about to get fired from her job and probably kill herself with heroine, and you strangely felt a little bit of remorse and sadness. You knew even if you felt this way, you had to do something. You think your mom deserves the world, so you decide to make her an important role in your cult. You flash her with the flash as she has a similar reaction as your sister.

Mom: Oh my god... this is the first time I’ve had feeling since your father died. You are my everything. I will dedicate my life to your happiness honey.
Alex: You are now royalty mom. Everyone in my following will praise you for giving birth to me and you will be known as a god. When my following is large enough you will have anything in my power. But first I need you to do a job..

Your mom walks into work and goes to the break room where about 20 nurses can be found for lunch. Before saying anything, she takes a picture of everyone and tells them about you and what your demands are. You go over to the tv and see if it happened yet, then you see the breaking news.

Anchorman: This just in, 37 dead in Mercy hospital from a mixture of mercury and cyanid in the AVs and syringes, the death tool goes up to 124 by the end of the day and 4 nurses take the fall for it. You see a large group of nurses walk through the front door and all get around you and bow, chanting “All hail The Dark Lord, the world will feel our pain.” After a couple minutes you look to the stairs and see Lily looking over the railing in horror. All 17 nurses, including your mom look up to the railing. You say “get her”, and everyone jumps up and sprints to the stairs. Lily screams and starts running up the stairs and sees Amanda in her room. She slams the door and locks it then runs over to her sister crying, giving her a big hug. Amanda gives her a super tight hug around her waist area, and picks her up.

Lily: What are you doing!?
Amanda: Trust me, this is for the best. You will have a great purpose soon.

She unlocks the door and your mom and 4 nurses grab Lily and bring her downstairs. She kicks and screams all she can until she gets sat down and held tight in a chair. She feels her eyes being prayed open by mom and another nurse.

Mom: Just let it happen honey, trust mommy. You will be a better you soon, and see true perfection. Mommy would never hurt you.
Alex: Be aggressive mom, do whatever you have to do that her eyes open.

You want to see how true she was being and tell her to hurt Lily. She starts punching and scratching Lily.

Mom: You stupid bitch!!! Open your fucking eyes or I’ll kill you!!! You have 5 seconds before I drive this knife through your fucking throat!!!

With tears in her eyes, she opens them a little bit then closes them in fear. You realize you mom isn’t messing around and tries to stab her, you grab her arm as your sister screams. She opens her eyes out of shock and you get the flash in real quick. Your mom drops the knife with anger in her face, as Lily looses her scared expression and lunges in to ice you a hug. You now had the base for your cult, what’s the next move?

You have the following choices:

1. Get an HQ

*Noteb*
2. killing spree

*Noteb*
3. Orge

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2847228-Create-evil-cult