*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Switch personalities
  2. Whole family
  3. Someone else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2869900-Switch-personalities
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2220278
An app that can change anyone’s personality to what you want.
This choice: Switch personalities  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Switch personalities

    by: T
You see a setting that says ‘switch personality’ and it asks to scan as many people as you want, randomizing their personality. You gather the family to the back deck to try this new filter you saw on snap chat. You take the picture and everyone blinks rapidly after the picture is taken.

Amanda: Damn it’s a nice day, dad do you care if I mow the lawn today.
Dad: Sure that’s fine, do whatever you want.

You see Amanda walk to the fridge and grab a beer then go out to the mower. Your dad sits down on the couch and starts watching Disney Channel by himself. Your mom starts texting her friends, much more than usual, and says she’s going shopping. Lily is on her moms iPad arguing about politics on Facebook, so you now have a good idea of who got who’s traits.

Later that night you sit down for dinner and see that Lily cooked up a meatloaf and mashed potatoes, pretty impressive for her age. Amanda walks in hammered from drinking beer all day and your dad walks in with Lily’s Switch, playing Animal Crossing. You start eating when suddenly your mom comes in. She had on booty shorts, a crop top, and converse shoes. You could also see she ad got nipple piercings through her shirt with no bra. She had a mom body, but this didn’t stop her from feeling like a hot 21 year old.

Mom: I’m going out tonight,

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2869900-Switch-personalities