*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Change sister
  2. Powerlifter
  3. Mom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/DJWP2H92V-Change-sister
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2220278
An app that can change anyone’s personality to what you want.
This choice: Change sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Change sister

    by: T
You feel like trying it again but with a different mode to see what happens. Going up to Amanda’s room, you set the setting to “stuffer,” and flash her as soon as you walk in the room.

Amanda: Ah! What the hell?
You: Sorry, I had my camera on accidentally. I was just wondering what you wanted for dinner?
Amanda: We’ll, now that you mention it, I’m pretty hungry. Do you think mom will get Five Guys?
You: Moms making grilled chicken, and seems to be on a health kick. So probably not.
Amanda: Ugh that bitch, I’ll just get it myself.

Your mom called you down for dinner with chicken and vegetables ready on the table. She asked where your sister was, and almost right after that she walks through the door with 2 five guys bags.

Mom: We’re gunna start eating healthier in this family missy, I’ve been neglecting my health for too long and I don’t want you guys to go down the same path.
Amanda: Whatever mom.

Amanda went upstairs with her food with your mom looking frustrated. We were all in pretty healthy shape, especially your mom. She seemed like she was very dedicated to get stronger.

You went up to your sisters room to check on her, and she was hanging off her bed groaning from how much she ate.

Amanda: Uhhh, I’m so full. But still hungry at the same time.
You: How much did you eat.
Amanda: 2 cheese burgers and 2 large fries,(long burp) and 2 hotdogs.
You: Dang, we’ll let me know if you need anything.
Amanda: Can you bring all the snacks up here before mom throws them out.

You bring everything pastry and sugary to her room and go to bed right after.

You wake up in the morning to your mom yelling in the hallway.

Mom: I’m saying you can’t be eating this garbage all the time, we’re going to be strong as a family from now on and not eat all this shit that’ll make you fat and gross.
Amanda: But mom, having a big ass is in. I don’t want big arms and rugged body.
Mom: Whatever, let yourself turn into a blob for all I care.

Your mom never got this angry about trivial things like snacking. You peek into your sister’s room and see everything you brought up had been devoured, wrappers and boxes all over the room. You asked your sister if she might want to go to breakfast since it was Saturday, and she gleefully accepted with a smile.

You left the house and asked her where she wanted to go. She said iHop had an all you can eat pancake breakfast, so that was an obvious choice. You get there and both order unlimited pancakes. When they arrive, you sister almost looked feral digging into them. You managed to eat 2 1/2 out of the 3 and felt stuffed, while your sister had been done and waiting for more.

Amanda: Are you gunna finish that?
You: No-

Almost before you could finish, she grabbed it and ate it in 3 bites.

Amanda: Order more and I’ll just eat them so I don’t have to wait.
You: Sounds good to me.

While your waiting for more pancakes, you see your old friend Justin and his family eating as well. Her mom looked over and scowled quickly, she still isn’t over you beating up Justin years ago for picking on your sister. You see his mom get up to go to the bathroom shortly after, and realize this could be some real fun. You go to the bathroom as well and meet her outside the stall, flashing her quickly before she can even respond. Her expression changed from a confused face to a huge smile.

You: Miss Jones! How have you been lately?
Mandy: Alex! I haven’t seen you in a while! I’ve been good, how about you?
You: Can’t complain, I just wanted to apologize for what happened a few years back.
Mandy: Oh don’t worry about that! He probably deserved it at the time anyway, that boy can be a real jerk sometimes.
You: I appreciate it. We’ll, I guess I’ll let you eat with your family Miss Jones.
Mandy: Oh please call me Mandy, sweetheart! And come over anytime, I’m sure Justin is willing to forgive and forget.

You go back to your table and see your sister half way through your plate already. You sit down and wait for your sister to be done, an periodically look over at Justin’s table, catching Mandy looking over at you then looking away quickly.

By the end of breakfast, your sister had eaten 9 pancakes. Her picture was being put on the wall, and you notice Mandy walk up to you again.

Mandy: Hi again, I was just thinking that we don’t anything planned tonight. Maybe you can come over and play some games with Justin?
You: Uh, sure that sounds cool.
Mandy: Great! Come over at 8 or so. See you then!

Justin looked confused, but went along with it and waved at you on the way out. You got in the car with your sister and went home.

When home, you see a Uhaul in the drive way. It seems there’s workout equipment being moved out from the truck into the garage.

Mom: Hey guys, we’re gunna start keeping the cars outside. I’m putting a gym in the garage.

You both casually agreed and went into the house. You were wondering if you should even go to Justin’s tonight, due to it possibly being super awkward. What will you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Go to Justin’s

*Noteb*
2. Do something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/DJWP2H92V-Change-sister