*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tough girl
  2. Lily
  3. Give it a try
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2826007-Tough-girl
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2220278
An app that can change anyone’s personality to what you want.
This choice: Tough girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tough girl

    by: T
You take a picture of Lily and see what happens. “How are you feeling?” says Alex. Se looks at him and smiles. “What are you lookin at tubby. Why don’t you do the truffel shuffle for me pussy!” He’s taken back, just looking at her confused. She comes over and punches him in the face, leaving him half unconscious while she rips his shirt in half. “I said to it fat boy!! Giggle your boobs around for me!” She keeps punching him while he starts crying and doing what she says. “Stop crying or ill knock your ass out, now start doing push-ups and if you don’t do 40 I’ll fuck you up!”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Change her real quick

2. Do the pushups

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2826007-Tough-girl