*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Test of Newfound Power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220532-Gifted-by-a-Vampire/cid/2826606-A-Test-of-Newfound-Power
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cardio
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2220532
Cliff has been bitten by a vampire that gives him incredible shapeshifting abilities.
Chapter #1

A Test of Newfound Power

    by: Cardio
Cliff was just your average 50 year old man. He was 5'10, 200 pounds with a bit of a beer belly, his average brown hair was getting a bit thin and grey up top, and the wrinkles on his face showed he'd lived an average life with the normal amount of stresses a man his age would have. He had a nice happy family with his long time loving wife Hilda, and two children, Nicole and Jackson who are both out of the house and living the college life. Nothing out of the ordinary every really happened to Cliff.

At least until about a month ago. That night the craziest and most extraordinary thing happened. He was bitten by an honest to goodness vampire who he only knew as Alucard (great sense of humor on that one) who had turned him into one. Thankfully only some of the stories about the creatures of the night were true. Cliff could go out in daylight (albeit he was more likely to get a sunburn), he could eat garlic (although it weirdly tasted like soap now), and he didn't have an insatiable craving for blood (although he did prefer his steaks rare, but that wasn't new).

But one feature of the vampires from lore that Cliff had vaguely knew about but never gave a second thought to was something that had become a favorite activity was the ability to change his shape. Sure he'd heard of vampires turning into bats and flying away from danger, but Cliff found he could do that and much, much more.

With his wife fast asleep already after watching the evening news, Cliff began to partake in his new favorite pastime. He took a look at the picture in his wallet of his wedding day and concentrated. Thanks to this vampire magic he body, and even his clothes began to morph. Cliff's loose blue flannel pajamas began tighten up and fit his body as though perfectly tailored. The flimsy pjs began to grow layers and turned into a dark black and white jacket and shirt combo. Even Cliff's face changed as the thinning greying hair turned into their old glory days as a short perfectly combed hairdo magically formed just as nice as the day he first combed it for this day. Looking back in the mirror was a much younger Cliff of 25 years old just about to walk down the aisle. Cliff pulled back the cuffs of his tux and looked at his watch as he said, "Just over a minute, I'm getting better at this. Now let's go for more of a challenge."

Looking back at his wedding picture he focused on the beautiful bride next to him. The face he saw every morning and night. This actually made it easier for him to focus on the transformation as he felt his hair turn red get much longer but put up in an elaborate bun over which a white hat a vail trailed down on a white gown that the tux had transformed into. Cliff looked down at himself, he had to admit this next part was his favorite. He was as his 25 year old fairly muscular chest softened and expanded creating the peaks and valley of his new cleavage. His perky C cup breasts were held in tightly by a corset under the dress. Cliff had no idea how Hilda put up with it way back when, but now it was his burden to bare as he finished the transformation by giving himself a pair of white heels that couldn't even be seen under the dress. Cliff shifted himself a dainty silver watch and smiled, "Under a minute,"

Cliff twirled and looked at himself in the mirror. The last month had been fun and all trying to master this new power, but he thought it might be time for something more. He wondered to himself what he should do and where he should go with this new found power.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cardio (UN: cardwiz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cardio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220532-Gifted-by-a-Vampire/cid/2826606-A-Test-of-Newfound-Power