*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mask
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221808-Silver-and-Gold-Chrono-Mind-Control/cid/2834783-The-Mask
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2221808
Silver the Hedgehog and Gold the Tenrec Travel through time to brainwash a better future.
Chapter #1

The Mask

    by: Twisted Gear
Silver entered the dusty lab "Gold? Are you here?" the Hedgehog had been asked to meet his friend here in private, Gold had been acting strangley since the council had been defeated, he hoped she was alright.
Thankfully his worry was lost when the cloaked tenrec came in smiling, "You didn't need to call out, I could sense you worrying."
"Ah... Could you... maybe not read my mind without asking? I don't want you thinking I'm weird." Silver asked, blushing.
"I can try, but I already know about you seeing me naked that one time in the hot springs" Gold remaked teasingly.
"Hey I didn't see any-" Silvers protests were cut off as Gold placed a mask with six dots on it on the table "Whats this?"
"My old mask, they used it to try to brainwash me, but I was able to block it's effects with my powers." Gold explained before continuing.
"Silver, if we use this in combination with my powers. We could change how a person thinks. Wouldn't that be an easier way to make a better future than talking to people who never listen?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twisted Gear (UN: doctwisted at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twisted Gear has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221808-Silver-and-Gold-Chrono-Mind-Control/cid/2834783-The-Mask