*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222158-Low-Prospects-for-Littles/cid/2853319-A-professional-Tiny-dancer
by Ty975
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2222158
Today, the criminal, poor, and unlucky are condemned to be shrunk. Where do you fit in?
This choice: Wound up in entertainment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A professional Tiny dancer

    by: Tslar
It has been at least two years since you were shrunk. In your old life, back when you were still a normal human being, you were a 18 year old high school senior. Tom was your name, and dancing was your hobby. You took dancing and drama classes hoping to become an actor. Unluckily for you, one of your teachers overheard you trash talk about her behind her back. She sued and won, leading you to the shrinking process.

Luckily for you, Natasha, the dancing teacher, intervened. Instead of being sent to a shrunken people processing factory, which at the end you would have probably ended somewhere in the food industry or suffer an even worse fate and a painful death, she had a life saver idea.

She used her good connections with the school board and convinced them to let her continue your training. Her intentions were not all clear at the beginning. Later you came to realize that she had a secrete side business together with some colleagues. Practically they obtained talented Tinies and have them preforming as miniaturized dancers at all sorts of parties and events.

At first, you got two months of hard training and discipline. Natasha and her friends made it clear that they would take care of you, but they expect you to give 120% of yourself and obey every command. They kept you well fed and in good condition as much as they can but gave you no choice in every matter. Even when they fed you, it generally was a well chewed up bite of whatever they were eating. It didn't matter if you weren’t hungry, or didn't like the food, or find it disgusting to eat chewed up, saliva drenched chunk, you swallowed it all. After all, living like that was better than being chewed up. Training ended and you moved on to the job.

Most common events were weddings, bachelor/bachelorette parties, college frats/sororities parties, and sweet 16's. You were sent together with two or three more shrunken dancers to preform and entertain the guests. The deal was quite simple as Natasha or one of her colleagues were driving you to the event and picking you back at the end. They could deliver you in whatever cloth the costumers wanted, from silly fairy dresses to no cloths at all. Sometimes you were brought inside a glass box, untouchable and safe from drunk crazy guests. But in some cases, you had to perform on an open surface.

The latter was terrifying. Guests often brought their huge faces right in front and above you. Some of them liked to take their phone and get you on their Instagram. It was all good when you had the glass to cover you, but when you were out in the open there was almost always some drunk asshole who took advantage of the situation.

Occasionally you and your fellow tiny dancers group came back one or two fewer. Drunken people, or even evil sober ones, sometimes mistake you for part of the snack bar (well, who can blame them?) and casually eat one of you. Sometimes they just grabbed one of you to play with but got them back in place. You weren’t as cheep as regular Tinies for food, but still your life weren’t worth that much.

Two whole years went like that, with no clear ending in sight. You hoped for two major things. One is that Natasha, your owner, will keep running this side business hence giving your life a purpose and let you live. And two that you won't end up being snatched to your doom by one of the costumers. The option of being released or regrow to normal wasn't exist.

You survived thus far, what will happen next?

1. Natasha's business is shutting down. Your future is unclear. She might send you to one last job, without picking you back. Herself or one of her colleagues might take you to themselves. There's also the possibility that she'll sell you to someone. One more option is the teacher you insulted two years ago found out and trying to get you. all of them are scary options. Your fate is in Natasha's hands, what will she do?

2. You're being sent to another college party. They ordered Tiny dancers to entertain them and play some drinking games with them, because they are better and have higher quality than average tinies from groceries store. You might not survive this one.

3. An unusual request. An about to marry couple asked for couple of male and female shrunken dancers to pose as broom and bride to garnet the top of the big wedding cake. They need you to stand and pose there, occasionally smile and wave your hand. When the time to carve the cake comes, you will preform a nice couple dance. Sound easy enough, what can go wrong?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tslar (UN: tslar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ty975 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222158-Low-Prospects-for-Littles/cid/2853319-A-professional-Tiny-dancer