*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222158-Low-Prospects-for-Littles/cid/2854788-You-book-it-and-by-some-miracle-you-make-it-ou
by Ty975
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2222158
Today, the criminal, poor, and unlucky are condemned to be shrunk. Where do you fit in?
This choice: You book it, and by some miracle you make it out of there!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You book it, and by some miracle you make it ou...

    by: Billis
Well you weren't going to make any progress by standing around the front porch, you started forward slowly in the hopes the dog wouldn't notice you. You'd made it about a foot when you saw the dog's ears perk up and its head swivel towards you, so stealth was out the window and you just ran. You ran as fast as you'd ever run in your life, listening to the dog chasing behind you. Just before the dog caught up to you you heard a clank and a yelp as the dog had reached the end of its chain. No longer able to chase you the dog barked after you until you'd escaped the front yard and reached the sidewalk, at which point the quitted down and slunk away. You stood panting and out of breath on the sidewalk, you were loose in the wide world and now just needed to find a way to live the rest of your life while ridiculously tiny. You figured you should make a plan, you could try to find a nicer normal size person who you could live with, you could also not risk running into a dangerous person so much by just remaining wild and scavenging from the normal sized people. One last option was that since you weren't in a big city you could just run off into the woods and try to survive in the giant world while avoiding people as much as possible.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Billis (UN: yarglebargle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ty975 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222158-Low-Prospects-for-Littles/cid/2854788-You-book-it-and-by-some-miracle-you-make-it-ou