*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chain Swap
  2. Body Swap Anthology
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224261-Chaotic-Body-Swaps/cid/2850657-Chain-Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2224261
Bodies are Swapped, chaos is unleashed
This choice: Chain Swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chain Swap

    by: Hobbitking
It had been so long since the nameless trickster had messed with people on Earth. Since they stopped worshiping them, Earth was off limits. The other Gods had moved on, finding new planets in the cosmos to create life and be worshiped under a new name. Eventually those civilizations would give up their faith and the gods would move on again. It had been this way since before this universe had existed, and they would continue to do this for all eternity.

Like the some of the others, the trickster god left earth about a thousand years ago as new gods moved in. They had settled on a nice planet a few galaxies away but was kicked out of the Pantheon Early. So they were gliding across the cosmos again, when they found the planet they had left a while ago. The trickster couldn't think of the last time they returned to a planet. It was honestly by accident. Still they couldn't leave without play one small trick.

The trickster focused on a random continent, without a target in mind. They found a young man, what was now considered an adult in this civilization, who was on their last year of high school. As the trickster was only passing through they would only do one trick but one that would affect the most amount of people. The trickster felt joy as they cursed the human and flew off into the cosmos, never to return.

The curse in question was a chain swap, if the cursed victim touched someone else their souls would switch places. The best part is, the soul was what was cursed, not the body. They could also never go back to a body they had been in before. They would be a catalyst for chaos. The trickster placed in some conditions though, the swap would only work on humans that were considered adults and if host of the curse was killed, it would go to the last soul it interacted with. To prevent isolation of the curse, the person would die if they didn't touch another person for a period of seven days.

* * * * *


Jackson Dawson was an 18 year old boy, he had short red hair and had a like light layer of stubble. He was underweight as he played video games and neglected to eat when he wasn't at school. He didn't have any friends and was a major introvert.

He lived with his mother as well as step-father and step-sister, the later he never got along with.

He didn't know it but while he was asleep the trickster cursed his soul. The next person he touched, he would swap bodies with and he'd never be able to be himself ever again.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224261-Chaotic-Body-Swaps/cid/2850657-Chain-Swap