*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body Swap Anthology
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224261-Chaotic-Body-Swaps/cid/2850642-Body-Swap-Anthology
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2224261
Bodies are Swapped, chaos is unleashed
Chapter #1

Body Swap Anthology

    by: Hobbitking
Guidelines
If you are starting a fresh story, make the chapter title the name of that story and I will change it here. Also include a brief description about what it's about before going into the the details, so that I may place it here as well.

Chain Swap: A Man is cursed by a trickster god to swap bodies with anyone he touches. He is unable to swap back into a body he's already occupied. When he swaps into a new body the person swaps into the body he is currently occupying.

If I Were You: Two people make a comment about what they would do if they were the other person, now they find themselves in each others bodies until they fulfill the conditions they put in place.

Life Swap: Done in a reality TV show format, two people swap lives for a week. Only things might not be as they seem.

Swap Game: People play a game where lives will be swapped around.

You have the following choices:

1. Chain Swap

2. If I Were You

3. Life Swap

4. Swap Game

5. More Stories

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224261-Chaotic-Body-Swaps/cid/2850642-Body-Swap-Anthology