*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet max, he has a condition...
  2. So it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226710-The-dude-that-shrinks-Women/cid/2872285-Meet-max-he-has-a-condition
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by shaman
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2226710
You are a male that can shrink any woman you touch
This choice: 20 year old (collage age)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meet max, he has a condition...

    by: shaman
...20 year old man. You look at the bags of your eyes remembering last nights study session. You get dressed in your casual clothes, a red tee shirt, blue jeans and sneakers. And black leather gloves. Something that you have had to wear since you hit puberty.

Your name is max. And you have a condition that, if you touch a woman with your hands as long as you are in contact with her you can take away their size. Plus you found that to them it is pleasurable for them.

You found this out when in highschool, on your way back home after school. You passed an alley, and got pulled in by a woman, who looked like she was having withdraws. She stuck a knife up to your neck screaming for you to give her your money. As you reached in your pocket for it and pulled it out. Her hand made contact with yours. You watched as she moaned and started to shrink after your hands brushed against each other. Acting, quickly you grabbed her hand. Watching in astonishment as she shrank more and more, into her clothes as she moans in what you take as pain. But, later find out it was ecstacy. She got to about two feet tall when you see her shudder from an orgasm. Her clothes long since fell off her, with the knife used to mug you earlier on the ground forgotten. She stopped shrinking at a final height of 1 ft. She came down from her sexual high and took notice of her situation. And was scared of what you would do to her.

You came out of your shock and had a choice of what you could you remembered you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shaman (UN: shaman1863 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226710-The-dude-that-shrinks-Women/cid/2872285-Meet-max-he-has-a-condition