*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. So it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226710-The-dude-that-shrinks-Women/cid/2867471-So-it-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by shaman
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2226710
You are a male that can shrink any woman you touch
Chapter #1

So it begins...

    by: shaman
You are asleep, in bed having a vivid dream. You are going up to women you know and as you make physical contact with them. The start to moan, and shrink into whatever they are wearing.

But, you notice that it only lasts with how long, you touch them. It is exhilarating to you. To see women get dwindled down to whatever size you want them to.

As the dream continues, you start to want more. But as any dream is, it is fleeting. You alarm brakes through your dream and your slumber.

You get out of bed sluggishly, and curse your alarm. You walk to your bathroom to get ready for the day.

After you exit the shower. You look at the mirror and wipe the steam and condensation off to see your face. And staring back at you is the face of an...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shaman (UN: shaman1863 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226710-The-dude-that-shrinks-Women/cid/2867471-So-it-begins