*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A forest in Oregon
  2. USA
  3. Where do you land?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228612-Alien-Invasion/cid/2880594-A-forest-in-Oregon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2228612
You are a breeder type alien sent to earth to control as many people as possible.
This choice: A forest in Oregon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A forest in Oregon

    by: T
You hit the ground forcefully and get dazed for a second. You lay in the meteor and wait for someone to come by. You thought this would be a quick process and would be found quick, but it seemed like nobody was around when you crashed. Almost a week goes by and you think this could be compromising the mission at this point, so you push and push through the leave and sticks until you get into a flat surface that seemed like a path. You wait almost another day, but hear footsteps walk past you, then another set a minute later, then another about a minute after that... but they stop next to you. It seemed the meteor was making sounds like it was ready to eject, so there must not be anyone else around. You see half of the vessel crack open and instantly see a mouth, so you jump into it. You tried to remember your training and went up but a huge scream startled you from your host. You quickly stick your tendrils into the brain and loose consciousness for a second, along with the human. You open your eyes and your on the ground. You see a boy about 8 years old run towards you that you know to be your twin brother. “Lucy, are you okay!?” Your brother like yelled out. “I’m fine, I just tripped and fell,” you said. “Come on, let’s catch up to mom and dad.”

You realize that in about a minute you obtained all the memory and knowledge your host has. Your an 8 year old girl named Lucy who was on a hike with her family. You had a twin brother, older sister and older brother that moved out. You went to Oakville Elementary and lived about an hour out of Portland. You knew exactly how to act like an 8 year old girl, and could easily pull it tart the off for at least a week. You know you had to get to some food to start the breeding process, so you caught up with your parents and tried what you could.
“Honey, are you okay? I heard you scream,” your dad said.
“I’m fine, I just tripped on a stick and got scared. How much longer is the trail?”
“Like half a mile honey, why you ask?” your mom asks.
“I’m starving, can we stop somewhere on the way back?”
“Sure honey, we can stop at McDonalds on the way back,” says mom.

You’d parents are very lenient about teaching healthy eating. Your dad was fat but your mom stayed in shape, but she would rather see her kids fat than anorexic. You could see it in your siblings though, with your older brother getting fat after college and your older sister has started to get chubby since getting to high school. You could see her panting on the way to the car after we got off the path, even though 2 years ago she wouldn’t have broken a sweat. You get in the car and all you can think about is eating. When you get to McDonalds, you ask for 2 Big Macs and a large fry. You parents look at you in shock.
“You think you can even eat that much honey?”, your dad says.
“Yes I promise, I’ll eat all of it.”
Your dad shrugs and orders what you want. When you get your bag you shove a handful of fries into your mouth. This is the first time trying human food, but you had all the taste palates and memories of it from Lucy. You open your Big Mac box and take a huge bite of it. Before you can even finish swallowing it, you take another. Within a minute the whole sandwich is gone and you go for the other one while letting out a huge burp. You finish all your food before getting half way home, and are just as hungry as before. You knew it was gunna sound weird, but you ask if your parents can stop again since your still hungry.
“How are you still hungry after that? That would fill me up,” your dad says.
Your mom intervenes “Well is she’s hungry we can get something else. She could be having a growth spurt and needs the calories.”

You stop at Taco Bell on the way home and get a Double Chalupa and 3 Doritos Tacos. You could easily eat more, but knew your parents would say no anyway. Once you get it you start ripping into the bag and eat a taco before even leaving the parking lot. Once you get home the food is already finished, and your still as hungry as before. You get home and watch cartoons in your room for hours and are surprised you still enjoyed them. You realize even though you have full control, you still have her attributes and enjoy the things she did. After waiting a few hours, you feel a squirming in your stomach. Your confused at first, but realize it’s the first of your offspring growing. Your glad, but realize you should speed up the process by eating more. You wait till your parents are asleep and take your moms credit card out of her wallet. You walk to the closest convenience store since you don’t know how to drive, and look for the most fatty and calorie filled foods you can. First you grab a gallon of chocolate milk, then get bags of candy, cookies, iced cream, hot pockets, panned cakes, and chips. The total came to $67, but you thought by the time your mom would find out you would have already converted her. When you leave the store you start chugging the chocolate milk since you can’t hide that in your room. After chugging, you look at her bottle and notice it’s half gone. You’ve seen people puke before drinking less than you just did, and you were still thirsty. You finish it before walking out of the stores sight and feel a little bloated. You look down and see your bloated stomach decrease by the second. You knew the offspring were growing and you felt more squirming from inside. On the way home you ate a bag of chips, pint of iced cream, and 5 candy bars. Then you get home, quietly bring your bags of food upstairs and eat the other iced cream before you go to bed.

The Next Day at School
——————————
The next day you get to school and feel good. Your in a better mood than you’ve ever been at school. You were at lunch, eating 4 pieces of pizza and 5 milk cartons. Your friends just stare at you in awe.
“If you don’t slow down your gunna get fat,” your friend Amy said.
“Don’t worry, I’ll burn it off quick,” you said with a smirk.
“I bet you don’t, your gunna get fat just like Hannah,” Amy said.
Hannah started tearing up and left the table. lol you could think of was not being able to wait to get a host inside Amy. You instantly feel nauseous and run to the bathroom to puke. You go to a stall and try to throw up, when a breeder host comes out of your mouth and into the toilet. You grab it and put it in your pocket. This is the first offspring you’ve been able to produce, but in this young body who knows how long till you can make another. Who do you want to use it on?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Amy

2. The head lunch lady

*Noteb*
3. Your next classes teacher

*Noteb*
4. Hannah

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228612-Alien-Invasion/cid/2880594-A-forest-in-Oregon