*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How the fun begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228887-Two-Giantesses-One-Tiny/cid/2882164-How-the-fun-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2228887
You shrink with your girlfriend and her best friend since 2 giantesses are better than one
Chapter #1

How the fun begins

    by: Tiny Man
You received a text from your girlfriend, Gianna.
“Hey, me and Victoria are hanging out at my house, want to join us?” the text read. I always love to spend time with Gianna, and her friend Victoria is a lot of fun too.
“Sure thing, will head over now! :)” I replied.
“Good, get ready for some fun ;)” Gianna responded with. Was that a sexual reference? Because why would she want to fool around with Victoria over? You shrugged it off assuming she had something else planned. Later, you finally arrived at her door and you were greeted by the two girls. You followed them up to Gianna’s room, catching a glimpse of her mom in the living room and even a glimpse of her sister who snuck a smile at you as you passed her room. We finally made it up to Gianna’s room. Gianna was wearing booty shorts that teased the bottom of her ass and a tank top that displayed her breasts and she was wearing white socks. Victoria was wearing yoga pants that fit her legs and ass perfectly. and a fitted crop top of while being barefoot. When we made it to Gianna’s room and when we entered, Victoria closed the door behind us.
“So what’s the plan guys?” I asked them as I took a seat on the bed. Gianna and Victoria smiled at eachother. Gianna went over to her desk and opened a cabnit, and brought out what looked to be a remote. “What’s that?”
“It’s a shrink ray silly, I thought maybe the three of us could have some fun with it!” Victoria answered. “My other friend knows someone from the black market that hookee us up!”
“Yeah right. So why did you guys really invite me over.” I said in disbelief.
“I guess we’ll just have to show him” Gianna murmured to Victoria.
“How should we show him? There’s a few different ways we could do it” Victoria told Gianna
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tiny Man (UN: thetinyman11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tiny Man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228887-Two-Giantesses-One-Tiny/cid/2882164-How-the-fun-begins