*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He has to go to school today
  2. A normal day as normal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229271-Your-BIG-Dream-Come-True/cid/2886654-He-has-to-go-to-school-today
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2229271
All is nice and calm until something size related happens intentional or unintentional
This choice: He has to go to school today  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He has to go to school today

    by: Blood Shot 416
As Mike when back to his room up stairs he quickly got changed for the school day, just what ever he can cobble up in his closet that made the most sences. Threwon a shirt and pants and then put on his shoes and then hes ready to go on the bus. On his why there he sees his neighbor Lynn she gave him a wave and he waved back and sooner than he knew it the bus came. After a few minutes he made it to his school the halls was filled with people ad as he makes it to his locker he said hi to a few friends. Mike finally made to his locker at last he had so much junk in there loose papers old, exams, but mostly the important things was his subject books and binders. No he is ready, he walks to and open area where a lot of students go and talk before class.

Though he can't see them any where but he guess he can wait for them. Sooner or later they finally came and Mike and his friends talked about the night before. "Look at the time I have to be getting to class." and like that him and his friends leave the halls are empty and Mike is about to get to his class.

Where does Mike go?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blood Shot 416 (UN: bloodshot416 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blood Shot 416 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229271-Your-BIG-Dream-Come-True/cid/2886654-He-has-to-go-to-school-today