*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Office Ladies
  2. The Sets of Girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229500-Wishes-Gone-Wrong/cid/2886103-Office-Ladies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2229500
A multitude of wishes that have went haywire.
This choice: Group A  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Office Ladies

    by: Unknown
It was about 4 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. Work for many places had just gotten out. It was an absolutely lovely day, so a small group of women decided to take the opportunity to go on a stroll through the park.

All five of them worked at Whitman Inc., a tech company specializing in the latest in consumer tech. Work was usually hectic, and paid overtime was common, so today was a rare treat.

"Geez, I thought we'd never get done!" A tall redhead declared. "You need to really lighten up on the workloads, Nia."

"I'm your manager." A slim, tan blonde replied. "I'm not supposed to go easy on any of ya!"

"Gotta agree with Jean." A short, curvy brunette said. "You put us through the wringer today."

"You still got those reports done, didn't you Claire?" Nia asked.

"All I wanna do is go home..." A plump blonde interjected. "I can practically hear my bed calling to me."

"...is that a perfume bottle?" A slim brunette asked, stopping the group.

She was pointing to a bench, where a small, ornate bottle was laying. Confused, the five women walked up to it. The girl who pointed it out picked it up.

"You probably shouldn't be doing that Leah." The short woman said.

"Relax Emma. It's just a bottle." Leah said, before looking the bottle over. It seemed old, ancient even. Leah carefully pulled the stopper out.

Immediately, a pink smoke filled the air. There was a few seconds of coughing before it faded. And standing in front of the group was a tall man with white hair and a big scowl.

"Friggin' finally!" The man yelled. "20 years stuck in that thing. Alright, names Lou. I'm a genie. Who wants a wish?"

The group stared at the man for a moment. The first person to speak up was...

(OK, let me give some bios for the girls:

Nia Keller. 33. A slim, blonde Caribbean-American woman. She's the manager of one of Whitman Inc.'s floors. She's serious on work, but a very friendly woman when off the clock.

Jean Holland. 30. A tall redheaded woman. A cheery girl, Jean always tries to help where she can. Married to Eric Holland, a science teacher.

Claire Collins. 27. A rather short, but curvy brunette. A party girl, Emma will take any reason to go out and get drunk and dance. Currently living with her girlfriend Tanya.

Emma Bell. 25. A fairly tall and somewhat chubby blonde. Emma is a strange woman. She IS a hard worker, but she is also quite lazy. She'd love to have any chance to go home early, or even work from home.

Leah Greene. 22. A slim brunette with heterochromia (giving her a green eye and a blue eye). Just out of college, Leah started at Whitman Inc., but is worried she isn't really fitting in.)

You have the following choices:

1. Nia Keller

*Noteb*
2. Jean Holland

3. Claire Collins

*Noteb*
4. Emma Bell

*Noteb*
5. Leah Greene

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Goodvibes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229500-Wishes-Gone-Wrong/cid/2886103-Office-Ladies