*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Claire Collins
  2. Office Ladies
  3. The Sets of Girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229500-Wishes-Gone-Wrong/cid/2886573-Claire-Collins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2229500
A multitude of wishes that have went haywire.
This choice: Claire Collins  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Claire Collins

    by: Goodvibes
Okay, well,technically Claire was the first to speak up but before that most of the women released a reassuring "ahhhhhh!"

That went on for nearly ten minutes and it was surprising that nobody came near them to inspect the commotion.The man tapped his foot as he waited for the women to lose breath. After their yell of shock, the women stared at the man in front of them.

"Let me repeat once more, ahem." The man spoke. "Alright, names Lou. I'm a genie. Who wants a wish?"

The five shared glances at one another in confusion before they turned to the figure in front of them. Claire hesitantly stepped forward to ask a question.

"Yeah, bud, can I ask...what the hell are you?" Claire said while pointing a finger all at his body.

"I cam out of a bottle with smoke, I'm granting you each a wish, and I look Arabic." Lou rubbed his chin. "Obviously I'm a griffon. I'm freaking with all of you fine ladies, I'm a djinn! Genie for you lame tongues."

"This has to be a dream." Jean mumbled.

"If its a dream, then everyone has to be in their underwear!" Lou cried out. All five women cried out in shock as their clothes puffed out of existence.Smiling, Lou nodded his head and instantly the five were clothed once more.

"See. Now tell me your desires."

"In front of our peers? In public as well?" Emma gasped. Lou rolled his eyes,he pointed behind the five to show the world had stopped moving.

"It'll will recommence once you tell me your desires. Any answer will be heard only by me, so you can say any deep,and dark, secret and your friends will never even known you said it."

Claire confidently spoke her words.

"Is this effect on now?"

"Yes, ask away."

Claire picked at her fingernails for a moment.

"I want something that makes the men and ladies at the club to stare at me, like a dress, or some other fine character addition."

She turned to her friends and waited for their jibs,but none came. In fact it seemed they were talking to Lou as well. Lou mumbled something and Claire could feel a tingle travel through her body.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She got a nice skirt

2. Claire bottom tingled

*Noteb*
3. Claire is allowed to bring Lou home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Goodvibes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229500-Wishes-Gone-Wrong/cid/2886573-Claire-Collins