*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Be Tickled
  2. Male
  3. Good day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229823-Loud-House-girl-tickling/cid/2887918-Be-Tickled
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2229823
Either tickle or be tickled by a female Loud House character. Pretty self-explanatory.
This choice: Be Tickled  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Be Tickled

    by: Lari Nibin
Oh; you'd rather be tickled? Can't say I blame you. So where would you like to go?

For starters you could pay one of the Louds a visit. The most exciting thing about a scenario with one of them is that every one of them will have a different approach to tickling, different tactics. But if not a Loud, then perhaps another Royal Woods citizen will "tickle" your fancy? Like the aforementioned oddballs, each and every one of these female residents possess their own motive or method for sending you up the wall. Or maybe your princess is in another town - or should I say city? In the urban jungle, any girl you meet is a wildcat, waiting to sink their proverbial claws into you.

So many ticklers from all walks of life yet they have one thing in common: you will be sharing a few laughs with whomever you choose.

You have the following choices:

1. The Loud family

2. Royal Woods area

3. Great Lakes City

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lari Nibin (UN: thetickler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lari Nibin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229823-Loud-House-girl-tickling/cid/2887918-Be-Tickled