*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230769-Giantesses-and-Tiny-Boys/cid/2894594-Literature-Books
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2230769
Play as a young boy who interacts with a giant woman, or the other way around!
This choice: Literature Books  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Literature Books

    by: ejones312
Since the days when stories written in papers and ink quills, there have been many stories and fairy tales about heroic young male characters born the size of a thumb, mythical realms inhabited by giants and/or tiny people, and sometimes even a bit of both.

Fairy tales such as Jack and the Beanstalk features the young main character Jack climbing up the beanstalk into a cloudy land inhabited by giants. A common trope among Tom Thumb-styled fairy tales, such as the eponymous story and the Japanese legend of Issun-boshi, features a consistent story of a poor peasant couple wishing for a child, and is granted with a boy born the size of a thumb. It also features the tiny boys getting eaten by gigantic beasts and giants.

Literature novels such as Gulliver's Travels features two separate islands each inhabited by the diminutive Lilliputians and the giant Brobdingnagians. May Norton's The Borrowers series, and John Peterson's The Littles series both feature miniature people living in the walls of an inhabited home who borrow and/or steal from the occupants.

For the sake of argument and variety within the Literature Books route, which of these stories will you choose?

Jack and the Beanstalk

Tom Thumb-styled stories

Gulliver's Travels

-or-

The Borrowers/The Littles

You have the following choices:

1. Jack and the Beanstalk

*Noteb*
2. Tom Thumb-styled stories

3. Gulliver's Travels

*Noteb*
4. The Borrowers/The Littles

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ejones312 (UN: ejones312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ejones312 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230769-Giantesses-and-Tiny-Boys/cid/2894594-Literature-Books