*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230968-Galarian-Pokrus/cid/2895417-The-beginning
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2230968
Dynamax energy has combined with the Pokérus virus that causes mutations in Pokémon
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: GTSLapras
The sun was beginning to set on another pretty day. You, the Champion of Galar, had finished packing up shop in Circhester and had flown out into the wilds to unwind and spend time with your Pokémon. The Pokémon League paid well, a very nice bonus once a year after you defend your title as champion. A once a year paycheck isn't enough to live off of. The League encouraged you to take on sponsorships to fill in that needed income, but you found the idea of being adorned in logos like Leon was to be distasteful. Your solution was to open up a café to make money on the side.

You took a flying taxi to the center of the wilds and had Blitzkreg haul you and your equipment right in front of the lake next to the stone pillar. You set up your tent while Blitz took a much needed nap. He would wake up at the smell of curry later. You released everyone else on your team to stretch and run around while you got to work preparing dinner.

Spooky did her usual of clinging next to you. You loved your Gengar as much as she loved you. Actually, you think she loved you a little more than she should. She was a shiny Genger born in Kalos. The champion gave you a Gastly egg and everything needed to Mega Evolve her when she became a Gengar. Once the League caught wind of this they called you swiftly to inform you to NEVER Mega Evolve her during an official League Match. A trick like that wasn't available to anyone other than you and was considered too big of an advantage. You had no issue with it though. Spooky was plenty powerful on her own. She loved to help you cook when you were alone. She got a little jealous when you were with Moon.

Malachite and Dio immediately began sparring. However, a one sided beat down was more appropriate of a term. Dio never let up. Dio was the proud son of the Dragon Totem from Alola and was larger than your average Kommo-o. Dio always lost to the likes of dragon and fairy types and to a lesser degree ice types. He was obsessed with becoming stronger and beat up Malachite often as a result. Thing was that he couldn't get any stronger. He was maxed out already. Malachite was used to it. She would sit there and let Dio wallop on her.

That's where Tranquilizer stepped in. She was the peacemaker of the group and broke up the one-sidded sparring by hitting Dio with an Ice Beam attack followed by coiling around him. After Dio calmed down she would let go as Dio would storm off. Tranqil would slither to you and coil around you and rub up against you. It got in the way of your cooking actually... Spooky would peel her off with a little poison to persuade her. That would start it's own little battle as the two of them would race off to battle. Zippo would have to break that fight up himself.

Zippo was inside the tent sippin on whiskey when he heard the chaos. He screwed the cap on and sprinted out side. Zippo called out to all the Pokémon who immediately snapped to attention. He was the ring leader and they knew it. Zippo started to run some some basic drills to get everyone warmed up before a large exercise routine. You still remember the first time you laid eyes on him 13 years ago. Leon gifted you that Pokémon and you knew the two of you would be partners for life.

In all your reminising you finished your dinner and called everyone over. You served all the portions up and fed everyone. You always made so much that everyone was sleepy and resting at the end of it all. Sitting down on a stump you watched all your Pokémon pile together and drift away with a happy smile. 13 long years and you were as happy as can be. The ring of your phone took you out of it as you jog away to avoid waking up your team. You had two phones, one was your Rotem phone, the one you used for social calls and personal stuff. The second was a flip phone used purely for business. Calls from the league and the police were made here. Who was calling?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GTSLapras (UN: wolflord62 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GTSLapras has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230968-Galarian-Pokrus/cid/2895417-The-beginning