*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chester Chooses a Chum
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232075-Chadbury-and-the-Chocolate-Factory/cid/2901531-Chester-Chooses-a-Chum
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Teen · #2232075
The immensely fat son of billionaire confectionery magnates can have whatever he wants!
Chapter #1

Chester Chooses a Chum

    by: Shangas
"...remember, darling! We'll be leaving next Monday for our trip to Europe!" said Mrs. Chambers, patting her son's thigh as the enormous, navy blue limousine pulled up outside of Sterlington Private Academy for Boys. "You still haven't told daddy and me who you're going to be bringing with you on our holidays!"

"Mom's right, champ!" said Mr. Chambers, "Don't forget, now!"

"I won't forget, mommy. I'll tell you once I come home from school today!" he said.

The back door to the limousine swung open and Chester waddled out, straining against his enormous school uniform - custom-made to fit his gigantic body - while the family's chauffeur held out his schoolbag for him.

"Thanks, Davis", he said, and waddled off to class. Chester was so fat that he had to waddle around school with a walking-stick, to help him keep his balance. He finally made it to his classroom and sat down at the back. He stared around and wondered who he would pick to accompany him on his month-long luxury cruise to Europe and around the Mediterranean...

There were so many people he could choose! Who would he take with him?

Timmy Jenkins - his poor, but honest friend, who loves feeding Chester all he can eat...and even more!

Tiberius Vanderstaal - His extremely good-looking, rich boy-model friend, who loves teasing Chester about his obesity, and rubbing his fat-rolls!!

Ryan Applewood - his parents run a vegan healthfood company that he can't stand! Maybe a month of junkfood will cheer him up?

Jaxxon DeJaeger - Hollywood superstar and child-actor extraordinaire - one of Chester's oldest friends, who has a weakness for his friend's massive size.

Alvaro Diaz - The son of Lorenzo Diaz, of Diaz Diamonds and Jewelry, and one of Chester's closest friends.

You have the following choices:

1. Timmy Jenkins.

2. Tiberius Vanderstaal

*Noteb*
3. Ryan Applewood

*Noteb*
4. Jaxxon DeJaeger

*Noteb*
5. Alvaro Diaz

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shangas (UN: fruffles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232075-Chadbury-and-the-Chocolate-Factory/cid/2901531-Chester-Chooses-a-Chum