*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiberius Vanderstaal
  2. Chester Chooses a Chum
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232075-Chadbury-and-the-Chocolate-Factory/cid/2902529-Tiberius-Vanderstaal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Teen · #2232075
The immensely fat son of billionaire confectionery magnates can have whatever he wants!
This choice: Tiberius Vanderstaal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tiberius Vanderstaal

    by: Shangas
"Hey fatass!"

"Hah!" Chester yelped, when he felt a hand rubbing his cheek and down the back of his neck.

"What's up, huh Tubby?"

Chester twisted around. A flurry of golden hair and blindingly white teeth was his first impression, when a tall, and extremely good-looking boy sat down in the desk next to him.

Tiberius Vanderstaal.

The Vanderstaals were one of those insanely rich, old-money families. Tiberius's grandfather was the CEO of Vanderstaal Apparel, one of the most famous luxury clothing and accessories companies in the world. Tiberius was naturally decked out in the finest clothes that money could buy. He looked just like a model - because he was.

"Hello Tiberius..." Chester groaned, rolling his eyes. His friend laughed.

"What's up Ches?" he asked, "What are you doin' for the holidays? Gonna camp out in your factory and eat all the leftovers, huh fatty?"

"FOR your information, my family is going to EUROPE for the holidays and I WAS asked to pick a FRIEND to come with me", said Chester, "And I WAS thinking of asking YOU. But if that's how you wanna be..."

"Aww! No, c'mon dude! No cool!" Tiberius said, "You're gonna invite me, ain'tcha!?"

"Well I dunno...after all...perhaps I should ask Timmy...he'd like it more..."

"Timmy!? You don't want to invite him! C'mon man..."

"Or..."

"...or if you don't wanna go to Europe with your parents, you could come to my place for a sleepover!"

"For a whole month?"

"Why not!?"

Chester rolled his eyes, "You are IMPOSSIBLE, Tiberius..."

"Impossibly CUTE", he teased, and leaned in to give his friend a kiss on the cheek.

"EEWWW!!"

Tiberius laughed, "So c'mon fatty, what's it gonna be? Either way, you know I'mma be good company..." he teased.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shangas (UN: fruffles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232075-Chadbury-and-the-Chocolate-Factory/cid/2902529-Tiberius-Vanderstaal