*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232269-Camgirls-New-Prop/cid/3138331-A-Little-Dick-Never-Hurt-Anyone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232269
You promised to help a camgirl out with her stream. She never specified you'd shrink!
This choice: A Gorgeous Young Blonde With A Little Extra in Her Pants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Little Dick Never Hurt Anyone

    by: The1SwagKing
I took a large gulp as I saw the door open wide, the familiar soft face of the woman from the bar. Heavy makeup only enhanced her beauty as a small stud in the side of her nostril shimmered. She was wearing a grey tank top, and a pair of black yoga pants. Underneath the fabric of her pants, I saw the only thing which slightly unnerved me about the ordeal, a rather large penis bulging underneath the fabric. It wasn't that I wasn't excited, I'd just never tried anything with a woman who had one before, and I didn't quite know what to expect from the already rather exotic experience.

"Hey John! Right on time!" She giggled, leaning in for a hug.

"Thanks for having me over Jamie!" You replied, accepting her hug. In her embrace, you could feel the penis against your leg, twitching a little bit from the hug and causing you to blush.

"Come on in!" She said with a smile, withdrawing herself from the hug. You proceeded to follow the woman into a neat and tidy looking apartment, nothing really out of the ordinary. You didn't know what you expected to find inside, but the nicely furnished interior just didn't give you 'I film myself naked on the internet' vibes. Then again, you figured this was just the career approach some women were deciding to dwell into these days.

She plopped herself down on a couch in her living room, before you quickly followed suit, not wanting to just be awkwardly standing in the middle of the room. She turned to you, the warm smile still on her face as she placed a hand on your thigh.

"Just relax, it's gonna be alright! It doesn't have to be weird if you don't make it that way!" She said, sensing your nerves. "Can I get you a drink or something?"

"Something with booze in it might be nice." You half joked, knowing that the alcohol might ease your tensions a little bit. With a slight nod in the affirmative, she stood up, leaving you on the couch by yourself as she headed to the kitchen. You sat in silence for a minute, watching the muted HGTV which ran on the television in front of you, taking calming breaths as you tried to get ahold of yourself.

"Hope you like vodka!" Said Jamie, as she reentered the room with two drinks. Upon handing you one of them, she collapsed back down, next to you, sliding her shoes off to reveal some pink, fuzzy socks. As you brought the drink to your lips, you were surprised by the delicious cocktail inside, barely even able to taste the alcohol.

"This is delicious!" You exclaimed, Jamie smiling with glee.

"Thanks! I added a little something extra." She chuckled, pointing towards her crotch. You face grew pale as she started laughing. "I'm kidding, jeez! There'll be plenty of time for that later." She leaned in, giving you a peck on the cheek.

After quickly downing the drink, you felt much better about the whole situation. This was the same woman you liked from the bar the other night, so there shouldn't be any issues with whatever she had planned. You figured that she had this under control, and would guide you through what you needed to do.

"Alright, I think we're about ready to get filming. Come on back to my bedroom, we'll get set up in there." Jamie said, grabbing you by the hand and standing up, causing you to follow suit. She led you to a door in the corner of the apartment, opening it up to reveal a bedroom with LED strings around the dimly lit place, a rather impressive computer set up laying on a desk. She patted the couch, instructing you to sit down, before heading over to the desk and preparing a camera.

"Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and start streaming. Don't be shy, just let it all happen. It'll be alright." She moved her fingers to the mouse, and opened up a program, before starting it up. Before you knew it, the light on the camera went red, and the show had begun.

"Hey guys, it's your favorite girl on the web, back with a very special stream." She began, looking into the camera. "As specially requested, we've got a partner on today, and he's super excited to be a part of the show." As she continued, you began to feel a little strange, not knowing what was happening. You grew lightheaded as your vision began to blur. "Oh, and would you look at that! He's starting to shrink already!"

You were confused, what did she mean, shrink? Nothing like that was discussed beforehand. It didn't take long for you to figure out she wasn't bluffing however, as your clothes began to grow looser and looser around your body. The room appeared larger than before, but based on her comment just now, you figured it was probably the same size as before. Just you that was changing. As the process continued, it was only a matter of time before it stopped. Sitting in a pile of your clothes, and staring up at the gorgeous Jamie, who was now looking down on you, you determined that you were around the height of

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eleven Inches

2. Six Inches

*Noteb*
3. Three Inches

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232269-Camgirls-New-Prop/cid/3138331-A-Little-Dick-Never-Hurt-Anyone