*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232310-Fusion-Chambers/cid/2906990-Logan-and-Mason-Farmer-Team-Up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232310
A Secret Government Program where two people are fused to be best of both
This choice: Pair of brothers: Logan and Mason Farmer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Logan and Mason Farmer Team Up

    by: Fares002
Logan and Mason Farmer, 27 and 25 respectively, are brothers who grew up in what was left of Kansas City, Kansas. Growing up they were pretty good friends. Being so close in age, and looks, a lot of people confused them as twins. But they had subtle differences in looks and major differences in personalities. Logan, being the eldest brother always was more of the ‘take the lead’ type of guy, take action first and ask questions later. Mason, being the younger brother, was the more reserved brother. Always looking for a good book and is a major history buff. Mason always loved to Learn what he could and ask questions on things he didn’t understand.

Both Logan and Mason are similar in height, Mason being 5’ 10” and Logan 5’ 11”. Both have brown hair and fair skin. However, Logan has Brown eyes whereas Mason has Green eyes. Logan, has more muscle tone than Mason, since Logan goes to the gym where as Mason is more of a runner than a gym guy.

Where should we begin……
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fares002 (UN: fares002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fares002 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232310-Fusion-Chambers/cid/2906990-Logan-and-Mason-Farmer-Team-Up