*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Super Soldier Program
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232310-Fusion-Chambers/cid/2906217-The-Super-Soldier-Program
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232310
A Secret Government Program where two people are fused to be best of both
Chapter #1

The Super Soldier Program

    by: Ctbro
After the third World War, all of the countries united under the World Government. Under one rule, great progress occurred in physics, aero-space, biology, medicine, and many other areas of science and technology. Much of this progress came as a result of the Research and Development division within the government. This department was in charge of bringing the world forward toward the future. However, this was not a shared dream by all.

A Resistance existed to overthrow the current world order, seeking to become the main power. To keep the battles in their favor, the World Government had the Research and Development division continue its efforts in military technology, and a peculiar breakthrough in the super soldier program arose, the composite soldier. The human body, with its biological limitations, could only be enhanced so far, but when combined, the human body suddenly has almost exponential potential. The researchers found that they could combine two individuals into a single, composite person. This new person would have all the skills and knowledge base of the two original people and would be able to complete far more complex tasks with ease. The composite person would also have significantly higher than typical levels of stamina, strength, agility, reaction time, intelligence, and other qualities.

This super soldier, while retaining the knowledge and training of the two individual people, would have a simple, straight forward personality: 'The mission would come first.' The composite soldier would attempt anything in its power to finish what it was assigned. One other benefit was that it was completely reversible, with the appropriate technology from the government of course, and the two individuals would have no recollection of their composite form.

This story follows two soldiers in this super soldier program. Perhaps they are siblings, or two friends who have known each other for years. Research had shown that individuals who got along tended to make the most efficient composite soldiers. Or perhaps, the two soldiers have never met but were plaired together given their unique knowledge/training for a crucial mission.

Whatever the case, it will begin with the Resistance infiltrating the base; the technology obviously coveted by the secret group. What will the heroes or heroines do when the base is attacked?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ctbro (UN: ctbro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fares002 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232310-Fusion-Chambers/cid/2906217-The-Super-Soldier-Program