*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232598-Slowly-Shrunk-while-Babysitting/cid/2905767-This-isnt-nearly-small-enough
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232598
17 year old Jeff gets more than he bargained for when he is hired to babysit!
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

This isn’t nearly small enough.

    by: Sensha
Becky laughed and pointed at you as the tingling sensation returned. You found yourself starting to dwindle once more and took off, already down to four feet by the time you were out of the room, you left behind your far-too-large pants as you bolted for the door with Becky chasing you. You were down to two feet when you reached it and, despite your efforts, you couldn’t reach the doorknob. Becky stood behind you laughing as you hopelessly jumped for the doorknob, your now naked body losing inch after inch.

“Listen up, shorty.” She stomped her foot making your entire world shake. She loomed over you cockily and grabbed you up.

“You do everything I say without complaint, or you’re gonna get even tinier.” Smaller?! You were already six inches tall! “Understood?”

“O- okay.” You stuttered out, earning a thunderous “Louder!” in response.

“Y-Yes ma’am!” You yelled out in fear, which visibly amused her quite a bit.

“Good, now I’m gonna make you...”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Be a doll

*Noteb*
2. Be a ‘toy’

3. Lick my feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sensha (UN: sensha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FyreFrost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232598-Slowly-Shrunk-while-Babysitting/cid/2905767-This-isnt-nearly-small-enough