*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You begin to shrink ( Down to 5 foot 2)
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232598-Slowly-Shrunk-while-Babysitting/cid/2905148-You-begin-to-shrink--Down-to-5-foot-2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232598
17 year old Jeff gets more than he bargained for when he is hired to babysit!
This choice: You begin to shrink ( Down to 5 foot 2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You begin to shrink ( Down to 5 foot 2)

    by: FyreFrost
You feel an odd tingling in your body and aren't quite sure of what is happening. Only when Becky giggles at you is when you notice you are no longer looking down at Becky, you are looking each other in the eyes face to face!

" ummm, Becky are you wearing heels now?", you ask her nervously but you look down to see she is barefoot as you look up across from you to see her smile.

"Teehee! No Jeff I'm not", Becky says. I told you I have the power to shrink you!". She puts her left hand on top of her head and slowly brings it across her head to touch your hair. "See that? You're only as tall as me now! Not such a big tough guy now haha!".

"No way", you say in disbelief. "How is this even possible? Becky, please change me back this instant!".

Becky shakes her head. "That's not happening. You're not big enough to boss me around. In fact I think that....

You have the following choices:

1. " You should get smaller!" (Shrink to 4 foot 8)

2. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FyreFrost (UN: fyrefrost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FyreFrost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232598-Slowly-Shrunk-while-Babysitting/cid/2905148-You-begin-to-shrink--Down-to-5-foot-2