*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233178-Shrunk-at-the-Sleepover/cid/2909525-Awakening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2233178
You wake up shrunken at a unknown sleepover.
Chapter #1

Awakening

    by: Shrunkenguy
Dream: You are walking through the woods quietly and peacefully enjoying the calmness and beauty but this is almost immediately interrupted by what feels like an earthquake causing the world around you to shake and crumble.

You take off in a dead sprint but you can't seem to escape it. You stop to look around for an exit but before you can a tree snaps and without warning falls on top of you!

Dream End: This is enough to wake you up and sit straight up, after realizing it was just a dream you relax for just a moment before realizing you are not in your bed but instead you are on the floor and it's also not your floor.

You quickly stand up and look around trying to figure out where you are but nothing looks familiar to you but you also begin to notice how big everything is! You can't be more than an inch tall! And what makes things worse is you begin to hear loud foot steps getting closer and closer.

The door to the room bursts open and 5 Girls come stomping in! What do you do in this situation?

You have the following choices:

1. Hide from them.

2. Slowly approach them

3. Try to escape the room.

*Noteb*
4. Readers choice

5. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunkenguy (UN: stewey77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunkenguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233178-Shrunk-at-the-Sleepover/cid/2909525-Awakening